Talent show! and dodge ball

~ one week later~
~Sam's P.O.V~
"And tomorrow we will have a talent show so you all go on and get ready" Mrs. Okami said and then the bell rang. We all left to lunch and all of us Sam jour usual spot. "So? Are any of you going to do something for the talent show?" Karl asked eating his food. "Um o think I got something though I have to take these places off" Yuki said removing her glasses and letting out a small gasp. "What?" I asked a little worried for her. "I been able to see with these places thad I forgot how lonely...quite...and sad being blind is.....its so very dark." She said as small tears started to form. "Put them on" J said holding her hand. She did and smiled. "Anyways I think I have something planned though Grian will join" Taurtis said. I looked over at both which they gave each other death glares. "Ahem... anyways so you won't do anything?" J asked me. I nodded a no I mean what could I do. Nothing so yeah not really doin anything for the talent show. " Ok come on the bell is about to ring" Taurtis said as he grabbed my hand and then the bell rang. We all went as usual and got ready. "Um hey um Dom" Yuki said going over to Dom which only gave her a monotone look. "What?" He spat at her. Her ears lowered and she looked down at her feet. "I'm...sorry about what happened....a while back....I didn't mean it" she said still looking at the floor. "Alright apology excepted now move along" he said in which she hugged him and walked towards the girl line. I looked over at J in which he was foaming at the mouth with rage. Well this is going to get interesting. "MAGGOTS TODAY WE WILL BE PLAYING DODGEBALL GET READY" Rowan yelled and we all got ready...

We came out and it was in teams. But I decided to make it a bit more interesting. "Yuki Sam are captains" Rowan said. " you go first Sam" she said in which I gladly excepted. "I'll take J" I said, she gave me a glance and then soon caught on. "Taurtis on mine!" She yelled. "Grian" "Dom" "Sookie"" soul" "Yuki" "silly" "Ellen" "Pie Lord" "Hidden" "Jts"
(Was that his name? )
After a few more we had a team. I smiled slyly at her while she just chuckled. "Go! " Rowan said and it all began. Taurtis hit Grian. Dom hit Taurtis. J hit Dom and so on and so fourth it was just silly and Yuki at the end in which her team won. And after a while we headed home.

(hey I'm done for now did you like the chapter. I hope you did. Anyways don't forget I have an ask were you can ask me stuff :D well bye bye)