Departure

~Sam's P.O.V~

Here i was with Yuki packing up our stuff. I had enough of Taurtis and i don't ever want to see his....giddy...bubbly face. "Hey sam is it ok if Dom comes along?" yuki asked. I see no problem with it since He did make a quick recovery. "sure" i said as i crammed my things in my suitcase. "Ok i'll wait for you at the train station"she said as she left the room and pretty soon the house. I packed my clothes and some snacks. Along with some personal belongings. I looked over at my drawer and found a old picture of me and Taurtis. How i will miss that guys...NO NO I wont. I punched the picture shattering the glass. I let it drop on the floor. I had to pack everything that belonged to me. I went out of my room and saw Taurtis there in the living room and looking at the T.V. I ignored him and headed to the kitchen. Packing up some carrots just in case. I headed to my room and crammed them in and i finally closed my bag. It was heavy i will say but totally worth it.

~Taurtis' P.O.V~

I didn't bother to even pay attention to the T.V. All i was thinking about was Sam leaving my life. Maybe for good? i don't know. I heard shuffling and took a glance and saw that Sam was dragging his bag out of his room. His brown eyes met with mine. Deep inside i was screaming at him not to leave but i didn't say anything. "Guess i'll be leaving now" he said bluntly and lifted his bag walking out that door. I wanted to yell 'wait' but nothing came out. I wanted to run after him but nothing. I wanted to cry and so i did. I just watched him leave. I didn't say anything I didn't do anything. I headed to his room and saw how his bed was unmade and it held a figure of sam's last night on it. I laid down on it. Smelling the musk still left on it from sam. Tears still fell off my face. That's when something caught my eye. I looked over and saw glass shattered around a once framed picture. It was of me and sam both smiling at the camera. The glass was broken. I cried even more hugging the picture near my chest. Then i heard the train whistle. The sound of the train leaving with Sam in it. I went to the window seeing the train leave. "Sam....sam....SSAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled hitting the window in rage before falling on the floor crying even more.

~Sam's P.O.V~

I was now heading to Tokyo Japan along with Yuki and Dom. We kept quite. Well except for Dom who moved around from place to place trying to make small talk. All i could think about was how my life was going to be like. "Hey sam cheer up it probably is for the better i mean you didn't really seem that happy after chan messed your life up" Yuki said. Honestly i couldn't agree more. "yeah.... your right i really wasn't happy after a while guess it's time to start fresh hu?" i asked. She nodded as she wiped her glasses. "it's been a while since i seen the darkness....man i really owe it to J for making this glasses to make me see...though it's hard to admit i do miss....the darkness that is behind my eyes. "she said putting her glassed back on

(bet you forgot she was blind without those glasses)

"heh yeah...Yuki?" I asked. She turned around and twitched her ear. "yeah?" she asked back. "Do you think you will be happy being away from this place" i asked. She smiled and nodded holding her hands over her stomach. I wanted to ask why she always did that but i didn't even ask and i wont. "it's for the better for two certain people" she said looking at her feet. "Take a nap i'll tell you when it's your turn to watch ok" she nodded and began to drift off to sleep. Deep inside myself i felt lost i felt alone and scared. I was missing someone...someone who had hurt me and broken me...someone i love and will always love...that someone was Taurtis.

(The End.....of this book not the story. I still have to make the second part of this. I will tell you when i have made the other one. Ok? ok don't hate me or hurt me please i'm weak. ;n;. also have any question about the book or what will you want to know ask em ok ok bye bye also....llamacorns :3)