It's sticks out

~Sam's P.O.V~

It's been a month since Chan's call and i told Taurtis about it to but...he just wont seem to reason. I tried asking but he never really told me Why he won't want to move . "Hey Sam you thinking to much huh?" Yuki said sitting next to me. "Yeah to much about things" i said i never really told her about Chan because i'm afraid she would get hurt. "Yeah i been like that to...it's funny really" She said changing the T.V Channel before turning it off. "about?" i asked, though i shouldn't be asking it sticks out a lot. "J..." she said dropping her ears hugging the pillow beside her. Lately J has been hanging out with Grain instead of Yuki. Yuki herself wasn't doing to good either. Sure J would stop by and was still with her but...he's been off more with Grian. I even asked Grian about it but even he seemed to be in a phase of some sort. "have you tried asking him about it?" I said. maybe it was something guys do. I mean a guy's night out or something. "I did but when I did he told me He would explain later and he told me to come home." she said hugging the pillow even more. Man it hasn't gone well for us. "Hey I'll be back later Ok I have to do somethings" Yuki said leaving me alone in the house once more Taurtis was at work at the moment.Maybe I should just move with or without Taurtis....

~Yuki's P.O.V~
I had a 'study date' with dom at his house. His grades were getting low so he asked me if I could help. in which I agreed. "hey Yuki?" I heard an all to familiar voice say. my ears dropped more as I turned around. "hey J" I said very weak. I didn't have time to deal with this right now. "where are you going?" he asked. I'm surprised to see Grian isn't here. "we'll YOU see I- " I was cut off my a shouting behind me. "HEY GIRL I DIDNT PAY YOU TO TALK TO PEOPLE I PAYED YOU TO HELP MY SON!" Dom's Dad yelled at me pulling me away from J. I can't remember this guy changed so much over the years. "...wait where are you going?" J said but Dom's Dad closed the door behind us. "DOM Deal with him" he said and Dom came running out and began yo talk to J as I was led to his room where books were spread.
~Dom's P.O.V (wut?)~
my dad called me to take care of J. honestly My dad hadn't changed much since when he first met Yuki. And sure I was mean but like many years ago I promised to not let them get seriously hurt. "...Dom what's going on?" J asked me. I couldn't look at him straight, a sick feeling sent through me as I looked at him. "can't believe Yuki loves you" I spat at him. He wasn't much taller than me so it was eye yo he talk. "what do you mean?" he asked being dense as ever. "how can she still love you when you ignore her and hang out with Grian even more? She may not remember me much or anything but I made them a promise to not let them get hurt. and your hurting her more than you think" I said half closing my door. before closing it I said "hope your happy" and closed the door. I went up to my room and saw Yuki there with old papers and new ones. "seems you guys really have a bunch of paper huh? I can't even tell which is homework and which isn't" she said letting out a giggle. "yeah I'm not the neatest person" I said helping her sort. I didn't take notice until I heard a gasp. "...D-Dom... what is this?" she said holding up a picture from Kindergarden. It was me with Sam,Samantha, and Yuki with the sentence 'I won't let my friends get hurt'. the first picture I made when I first met them. "Dom what is this?" she asked tears at the edge of her eyes. "I made a promise a long time ago and I will keep it" I said sifting right in front of her. and I did something that's been killing me inside since Yuki got with J.

I kissed her
(I'm very sorry for Not updating. for a while now I was in the hospital for my brother. he's taking therapy to help him walk.sooo yeah sorry)