Party

~Sam's P.O.V~
"thank you Sookie again" i said putting the things in place as well as the others. "no problem Sam besides it seems she really needs a break and all not to mention she turns how old?" she asked. As she set up the balloons with Soul. " She is turning 15 now cant really believe it" i said. I myself was 15 along with Samantha Yuki being just a year younger than us. "so she is the baby of the family yet she takes care of you?" Karl said laughing at his own little remark. I will admit i was really troublesome...well a lot, but i still looked out for her. Some other of the guest came to the part helping us up setting up some gifts. I told them Yuki didn't really care about the gifts but they brought gifts anyways. " Guys she's coming" J said which cause everyone to speed up on setting up the place. Pretty soon they came, Yuki didn't look the same i can assure that Kathy had something to do with it. She did have an eye for making someone look there best on there birthday not to mention some other special occasions. As soon as she came we all screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUKI!" she took a moment before she began to cry. " Oh my are you ok" Samantha said getting in front of her before she was tackled down by her. " OMG THANK YOU" she said. We all laughed but began to party as if life depended on it. Course Yuki being the most active on this day. " Wait Sam?" she said behind me. I stopped dancing with Taurtis (X3). "yeah what is it?" i said turning to her grinning face. "Did you remember to make my favorite cake?" she said holding her hands together and her grin getting bigger by the second. "oh cheesecake yeah i forgot" i said jokingly and saw her smile drop giving me a confused look. " Just kidding sis of course i wouldn't forget what kind of brother would that make me?" I said returning her smile. Pretty soon we all sat down for the food but some kept dancing like Taurtis and Grian. Some kids were drinking 'special punch' but I kept Yuki away from that. "Listen *hic* up let's let *hic* Yuki open up her *hic* presents" Sookie said. Yuki pretty soon was flooded with people holding there presents up to her. Karl went first giving her a stuffed bunny.
(Cause why not? )
She of course thanked him and then others went. "Is that all?" Yuki said putting down her last gift. "Um no I have something. I made these for a special reason" J said stepping near her opening his gift for her. Out was glasses like him but instead of blue they were a dark purple. "Close your eyes" He said. Yuki did and he put them on clicking something on the glasses. "Ok now open them" he said. Yuki opened her eyes and let out a small gasp. "What?" I asked. Small tears formed on her eyes as she whispered a small sentence.

I can see

(Dun duun duuun. What you think? Did I do good? Hope you like it)

​​​​​​​