Experiment? and a new guy...

~Sam's P.O.V~
" how was that for-" I couldn't really continue since my ear was blasted by a high pitch squeal. Can't really complain Bunnies do have a high pitch voice.
(or is it just my pet bunny?)
" OMG OMG OMG MOM WOULD BE SO PROUD I TOTALLY BEAT YOU HAHA WIN WIN WIN WIN" Yuki said yelling out of pure joy. She ran and ran across the track and lifted the soccer goal. For a girl like her she is really strong and full of surprises. " MAGGOT PUT THAT DOWN!" Rowan yelled. Yuki did and ran to him and hugged him almost squeezing the life out of him. " THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SIR FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN" she said. I tapped her shoulder to tell her to let go. She did in which Rowan wasn't really prepared for the fall. " WOW TOUGH ONE THERE" he said getting up. I nodded and hugged her and she hugged back. But bad idea i almost died. " Oh Sorry i was just to excited. It's been a while since i did this" she said. Then like a Tsunami all the girls started to surround us. " Wow how did you do that?! you guys are like so good at running *0* " they said there eyes practically sparkling. " Well you know part bunny So we you know can go farther than a normal human can" She said rubbing the back of her head. "That was really good Yuki can't believe you have that much energy it is fascinating" J said going up to her as if studying her. " Oh really well Sam probably lost his energy when we were little and he had an-" I cut her off when i smacked her lips. Ugh i don't want to remember that day. " Ow! you know you could have said that i didn't have to say it" she said twitching her ear. " Mind coming over to my place after school i need to study this. I never really met hybrids and Sam didn't really let me study him" J said looking at me then at her. " Oh....Um Will that be ok Sam?" She said. I sighted and got out rope tying it to her hand and giving J the end of it. " What the? Sam?" she said but all i did was glare at J. " No funny business" i said. J nodded nervously and took the end of the rope nervously. I wasn't going to let him touch my sisters hand. " Wait a gosh darn minute i didn't even ge-" Yuki was cut short when her phone rang. She got it out of her pocket and taped it lightly and put it up to her ear.
( awkward since the whole bunny ears)
" Yes?" she said. "...really?....i'm not sure unless you have money to stay at a hotel.....Well i'm staying with my little bro" She said everyone then stared at me. Oh my gord i'm not younger i am the oldest. Out of both of my sisters. Yeah i have two sisters and they always call me little bro because i got into so much trouble. " Guess i can help you with that friend.....ok then bye" she said and hung up. I really felt like smacking her but i couldn't do that to my baby sister, But i could yell at her. "KATHERINE YUKI-CHAN GLADIATOR I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES I AM WAY OLDER THAN YOU" i said but slapped my lips as I realized I had used her real name. "Katherine?" Everyone said facing her. I noticed her ears dropped and she looked down. He shoulders twitching along with her ears. "Don't...ever...say...My...real...name." she growled at me as she turned around. The look of insanity in her eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I said but then the bell rang, Yuki held out her hand and J took the end of rope guiding her. " you screwed up Man" I heard Grian say as he patted my back. "Ugh I didn't mean to really" I said as we walked to the train station. "What's wrong with calling her by her real name?" Taurtis asked. Grian twitched a bit at the question but to me It hit a hard spot. "Oh I'm sorry is it something personal?" Taurtis said again. I lowered my ears and went to go buy tickets leaving them behind.

~Grian's P.O.V~
" sam...." is all that i could really say. I knew the secret behind Kathy's real name and both didn't like to remember that sad past. It didn't effect me as much but i knew how it felt. " Listen I'm sorry if i hit a hard spot but what does it matte?" Taurtis said right next to me. I looked at him and almost yelled at him but i knew that he didn't mean to hit that dark memory in Sam and Yuki. " Just know Yuki only lets a few people call her by the real name, but they don't like to hear that name...Yuki will eventually change it to something else but just don't say that name....it has a dark past" i said heading towards the train. We waited there with tickets in hand for the train to come.

~Yuki's P.O.V~
" So what exactly are you going to study?" i asked as i was being dragged to this guy's house. " oh just to see how you work? like don't get me wrong you are an amazing 'human' being but your a hybrid. I want to know how you work" he said and i heard a door open. " ok we are here" he said letting the rope off my hand. " So what is your name?" i asked rubbing the rope burn in my arm. " My name is J Jthestar But just call me J. Oh you got a rope burn let me get you ice" he said placing me down on his couch. I rubbed my arm trying to calm down the burn but then i felt a thick warm liquid on my wrist. " Oh no..." i whispered as i held my hand trying to stop the blood. " Ok let me see" i heard J say as he sat next to me. He tried to take my arm but i shook my head nodding a no But he took it and a sting of pain rushed through my arm. " Oh....my here hold this to your arm" i heard him say and he gave me the ice. I put it there and then i heard him come in. " Let me get a sample first" he said and i felt him place a cup or something and scooped some blood up and then wrapped something around my hand.
~J's P.O.V~
Ok if i just study the DNA and maybe ask questions then maybe i can figure out how hybrids work. I never really understood how hybrids work. I knew a few hybrids but never really got the chance to study them. Not that they are an experiment they are more than that something that i want to know and know how they work. I looked at her and saw her eyes were staring down at her feet. I took a good look at her and noticed how here eyes were a very light color of green. Her cheeks were slightly pink all day i just had to ask. " So..um Yuki why are your cheeks all pink? its been like that all day" i said poking her cheek while smiling. " Oh that well you know how Sam and I are very pale. I just happen to be a special one out of us three" she said with a smile on her face. " Three? so Sam has another sibling?" i asked finishing the bandages and letting go of her arm.

"yeah my sister Samantha" She said

( HA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING NOW DID CHA. Ok ok in all seriousness If you didn't catch on the one that was on the other side of the phone was the Winner's Oc. Ok ok i made that clear. Anyways if you are wondering if i am Shipping Yuki and J, yes and no. Yes i will make it like something in the story, but don't end in a happy ending, I did this cause my friend wanted me to do this. But if they do it will cause a little drama which leads to other things, i wont spoil anything else ok ok bye

Llamacorns)

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​