Almost killed

~Yuki's p.o.v~
I had just finished shopping for what I needed and I was just heading home. I felt un- easy and not safe walking by myself. I turned a corner and saw him no to far ahead
~ignore him~
my mind said. and so I filled pretending to have never seen it. "you know girl...I know what you are feeling" I heard another voice say. I looked in the alley way and saw a silhouette in the very corner. "um...what?" I asked. I was really confused. "I know how it feels to lose someone you love and just see them be with other people...it hurts and sometimes you just want to kill that other person And whoever they love. " she said sticking out a knife which what seemed to be covered in blood...yet I didn't feel fear. "and your brother took Taury away from me" she said bringing the knife closer looking as if she was going to stab my stomach. I got out my pocket knife and shielded myself with it. I put my pocket knife against hers preventing her from touching me. her knife skipped from her grasp causing the metal to echo around the ally way. "huh tough one 'ey" she said. but my instinct from there was to cut her. so I went close to her a sliced her cheek. She yelled in pain which caused me to smile. I left that ally way and went home. my child is not going to die before it is born.

yeah sorry for the short chapter.