Run away!!!

~Yuki's P.O.V~
"She's not a monster!" Sam screamed outside in the hall from the school nurse's office.they were talking about me as if I'm nor even here. "Samuel Gladiator she hurt a student on school grounds,I'm not saying she is a monster I'm saying we need to talk to her." I heard Mrs.Okami say."SHE IS A MONSTER SHE HURT ME!" Dom screamed followed with a low grunt. "Maybe if you kept QUITE she wouldn't have hurt you" Karl said followed by a smack. I assumed they were all going up against Dom for this. Me I was here hugging my knees crying on the sheets. There talking about me as if I'm not even here. "Let us through Sam!" Mrs. Okami said and came closer to my room but before she could I jumped out of the window. I'm not going home I don't think I can face anyone at the moment. Where would I go? I don't know but away from them.
~Sam's P.O.V~
"Where is she?" Mrs. Okami said in the nurse's office. I went over and saw that Yuki wasn't there. "What the.. Yuki!" I screamed around looking around in the office and the hallways. But when I came back to the office I noticed that the window was opened. I looked out and far far away I saw a small speck of purple and gray run to the go forest. "YUKI!" I screamed trying to jump out but something stopped me. "Sam what are you even doing" Taurtis sais pulling me back while I tried as hard to go back and out that window. "LET ME GO! SHE IS OUT THERE" I yelled kicking and swinging my arms trying to crawl to the window. "Sam calm down we will find her just calm down" Taurtis said hugging me. I gave up. My tears tell as I looked out the window.

My baby sister is gone

(Sorry for le short chapter. But the next chapters will be longer I promise)