I'm not crazy

~Sam's P.O.V ~
I can't believe that Taurtis forgot to say Here. Not only that but some people started calling him Grain.THAT IS NOT GRAIN THAT IS TAURTIS!!
~Grain's P.O.V~
I felt so bad for the people who didn't know what was going on. I felt even worse when people would come up and call me Grain only to have Sam glare at them. Once in gym while we were stretching gym teacher Rowan called up,Sam began to follow but stopped when Rowan said he only wanted to talk to me. We went in to the little back room of the gym and I saw mostly everyone there. "Grain? Mind telling us what is going on?" Mrs. Okami asked me. I looked outside the door to see where Sam was. He was there with Yuki just talking and glance once in a while to this room. "Taurtis was in an accident. I told Sam about it and I guess something in him snapped. If you haven't noticed he is twitching and glaring at my name" I said. They all seemed to be thinking but I don't know exactly what it was." Okay I think we can all agree that we want the real Sam and Taurtis back so here is my question. How long will Taurtis be in there?" Silly ask, I wanted to answer but honestly I didn't know. I looked down in shame that I didn't know."you don't know hu?" She said in a low voice. "WELL RIGHT NOW LETS STABILIZE SAM BEFORE ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS" Rowan yelled near my ear. I saw him Mrs.Okami and silly pull out tranquilizer and go outside. Except Sam wasn't out there.