Deep cuts aren't going to help

(ok ok drop your pitchforks and swords and the lemon fanfics I don't want to read because here is another chapter)

~Sam's P.O.V~
I had a major headache after the shopping. Though I had to be careful not to stab my self in the process if I was going to at least not in front of people. I finally got home but no one was there. This is perfect. I went to the restroom with the bag of razors and knives. I set them down from smallest to largest. I took of the sweater I was wearing and took out the razor I saw was the sharpest. The real Sam isn't in control so I get to make some adjustments to this body. I wish I could with my brain. We suffer from multiple personality disorder but out of all of us Sam was the main Sam. I was the second and the moment he found out I stabbed his best friend he lost it and I took control. Now that i'm here locked in this bathroom time to make some adjustments with Sam if i was going to be in charge. I swiped the razor against the flesh and blood spewed out. It didn't hurt but it felt nice. All i could really see was the wonderful color of red out of this humans body. I kept at it and practically stabbed one arm with the small knife. After i was done with one arm i went to the next one. I licked part of the blood off but it still kept coming. I was about to stab this arm as well when i felt my head hurt again. But it wasn't the real Sam it was another. Sam's guilt and sadness, if he comes up this will all be a waste of time. " Hey Sam! are you home?" i heard someone say. It was Taurtis ( Grian How come you never told me i was spelling it wrong D: ) I was about to speak up when i lost control and then everything went black.
( i feel like right here is where the song fits)
~Grian's P.O.V~
I heard a Thud come from the bathroom. I looked back to see Taurtis coming in. " Taurtis i think something happened I didn't hear Sam but i heard a thud come from the bathroom" i said. Taurtis dropped his bags of Groceries and ran into the house. I grabbed the bags and hurried inside. I saw Taurtis struggle to open the door.
" Get a wrench or a crowbar" he said in panic. I did and once there we both were there struggling to open the door. Once we did both of us fell back at the sight in front of us. Sam was lying on the floor bleeding out and crying. "SAM WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" Taurtis asked as he ran to his best friend. Sam didn't answer nor did he even look at him he was just mumbling something. Something that couldn't be heard.
~Taurtis P.O.V~
I held Sam in my arms. The blood was now on me but i didn't care. I told Grian to go and get bandages to held the bleeding stop. Once he did i wrapped the bandages around. I don't know why but i kept crying and crying. I set Sam down on his bed but i was still at his side. I held onto his hand and rested my head on the side of his bed. I eventually closed my eyes.
~Grian's P.O.V~
Taurtis had fallen asleep. I was just watching the TV in the mean time. But then Sam's Phone rang. I didn't want to answer but this could be important. " Hello?" i asked to the other person on the line. " Uh yes is Sam there....did i get the wrong number?" a female said on the other end. " No This is Sam's Phone but Sam is sleeping so i picked up" i said. I heard the girl mumble something but sighted. " Ok well when Sam wakes up tell him to Call me Back" she said and hung up. I looked at the number and saw that it was labeled ' Yuki-Chan' so Sam did know this person. ( yuki was my original name before i changed it and it's not Yuki Sam's Gf in the rp) I went back to watching Tv

( Ok so here is where i end it and i'm sorry if you find it short. You know this phone really is hard to type this out and tomorrow I have school so don't you even get mad please. because i can't prevent school even if i wished so none could go. BUT I CARE ABOUT MY EDUCATION OK.
Copper: since when?
Me: SINCE FOREVER
Copper: i remember you told me you hated school
Me: i do but that wont stop me from going
Copper: ok who just thinks she makes no sence?
Me: llamacorns :3 )