Thank you kiss, and the future

~Sam's P.O.V~
"Your kidding what did you say?" I asked half terrified, but I wanted to make sure she wasn't lying to me. "I..I can see. SAM I CAN SEE" she said running up to me and hugging me. Samantha and Kathy came in as well we all hugged the baby of the family. "Thank you. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She said while crying her eyes out. I saw Kathy hold out her hand and J took it joining us in the hug. Everyone congratulated her on recovering something that she was born without. She kissed him on the cheek thanking him before the party began again.
~Karl's P.O.V~
"So um can we go home now?" I regrettably asked.my drilling friends. Yuki wasn't drunk but the others would and it will be one heck of a trip home with all of them. Though I did get out my phone and took pictures of drunk Taurtis and Sam who were having a full on make out session.
(XD Gosh DARN it)
And I may or may have not put them on twatter hehehe. Anyways I won't lie it was a great party but pretty soon it died down. Some went home while others dropped on the floor. I took Taurtis and began to draft his drunk butt out of there. Yuki was trying to figure out a way to take both Grian and Sam put of the house. "We'll come back for him" I said. But then J helped and took Grian by the feet. He smiled at her and she smiled back. Awe young love.....this is totally going on Twatter >:3

~In the morning~

~Taurtis' P.O.V~
I got out of bed only to be met with a sudden pain on my head. I of course played back down. The world was spinning around me and my head kept throbbing. I looked beside me and saw a sleeping Sam there. His breath smelled of liquor but that wouldn't stop me from giving him a kiss. I still can't believe we are a thing. He was mine. I still felt bad about Grian but he didn't seem to have a problem with it. All of the sudden Sam kisses back. I parted from his lips and saw that he had woken up. "Why hello~" I said giving him another kiss. "What time is it?" He asked. I looked behind me and read the time." 6:29AM" I said. Sam began to get up and get ready. I though for a moment and realized he had work to attend to. But I'll be lonely here. "Hey Taurtis pass me my hat please" Sam said sticking out his white ears. I have no idea why He hides his ears under a bunny hat. But I didn't give it to him I just put it on my self and rolled over. "Come on Taurtis" he said reaching out to grab his hat which I pulled on his hand and kissed him. Of course he eventually took his hat back and parted with my lips. "Bye Taury" he said leaving the house. "One day I will marry that bunny...

One day"

(Wooo I am done)