A shattered heart is still running

~Taurtis P.O.V~
Oh gosh great what now what did i just do. " Um..." is all i could hear from him. I looked over to the cafeteria and saw most student looking at us...at me. " Sam just calm down i'm sure Yuki wouldn't like this side of you" i said. GREAT just great Taurtis You just had to hold his hand....his soft, gentle hand. " Oh yeah right sorry about that Yuki" Sam said walking towards Yuki letting go of my hand. I mentally sighted in disappointment. " Naw it's ok as long as you know don't go all....you know" she said poking his head. Guess she didn't really see..oh wait. Then the bell rang again. Yuki jumped again but so high and came crashing down on Grian. Which amazingly Grian caught her.
( NO NO YUKI X GRAIN SHIP NO, I cant stop my friend though she ships Yuki and J, But you ship what ever i don't even care anymore :P I Support your ships)
" Wow there" Grian said as he put her down. She dusted herself off. " I'm sorry These Rabbit legs aren't really helpful" she said. I saw Sam smack her from behind but playfully hit her anyways. " though you are proud to be you." He said. She nodded while smiling. Sam took her hand and we all headed towards gym. Once we entered Sam went over to Rowan and explained Yuki's situation. He nodded and signaled silly to come with him. She did and after a short while we went into the locker roo's to change.

~Yuki's P.O.V~
"Come on Yuki you can borrow some of my spare clothes I have" I heard someone say. Then I felt someone pull me in somewhere. We walked down stairs and I felt the person toss me clothes. "Thanks" I said blindly. " so um Kawaii how is it being...blind?" I heard someone say. My ears went down. "Chan! Why would you ask that" I heard another female say. "No no it's fine. I been asked that so many times. Though I can't really describe it is just so dark but Head I see a dim light it my mind I try to win to it but...it gets even darker, lonely, and depressing. But I can't change who I am" I said taking off my shorts.I heard everyone gasp then felt some hands touch my tail which cause me to squeak. "OMG KAWAII DESU NE~" I hear the girls say as I lightly twitched my tail. "Does that mean Sam has a tail as well?" I hear someone say. So I assume Sam kept his tail tucked in like me. "Yeah he most likely tucks it in like me" I say putting on the gym shorts while tucking in my tail.I heard a few 'awe' as I tucked it in. " thanks for giving me some extra clothes that was so....kind....of you" I randomly say cause I didn't really know who it was. " wait so silly is the only person to show you kindness?" I hear someone say. So silly was the one to give me clothes. "Yes actually at my old school it was pretty much that you are on your own" I said putting on my gym shirt and putting my hair in a bun. "So everyone got bullied?" They all asked. "Yes buy mostly the gays and lesbians. I find that really stupid though" I said tying up my shoe. A skill I learned to do in this state of blindness. " why did you find that stupid" I heard two females say. I stopped and smiled. "Does it matter who you love as long as you make it work together and everything goes smooth and if the relationship is strong then it is ok to be with anyone" I said. I remembered that is what I said to Sam a long time ago before he came here to Japan. We all headed upstairs and of course I had help from silly.

~Grian's P.O.V~
We all went out into the gym and started to stretched. I could feel Taurtis' death glare at me. Why? Because when Sam was only in boxers I took notice of his tail and stared at it.
(Technically staring at his butt XD)
I had the feeling to touch it but that would have probably gotten me killed with Taurtis around. Ugh being me isn't really helpful so many wrongs have gone in my life. I lost my sister I have lost my family, I lost many friends, and I even lost him. I lost most things that were important to me. As much as I care for Sam I don't think I can make him as happy as Taurtis can. Sam always talked about him, saying how he missed his best friend. It hurt a lot to hear that and when he moved back I felt like such a mess. I didn't want to do anything, not when he possessed something of me. But sadly I had to move on. I was snapped out of ny thoughts when Rowan spoke up. "MAGOTS TODAY WE WILL BE RUNNING OUTSIDE NOW COME ON" He said and we all headed out. I looked over at Sam which was staring at his sister. I looked over at her and noticed she looked ready. I knew her when I met Sam and I knew she wouldn't back down easily she would always try, proving that even if you have a disability you can do anything.

(That goes for a lot of disabled people. My brother always says that since he is paralyzed)

We went out into the field and everyone lined up.
~Sam's P.O.V ~
"I don't think I can get far" Taurtis said. Well he can but doesn't even get but a few feet away from the starting point. I felt a nudge and looked over and saw my sister there facing the track. "Sam I may not be able to see but I know where to go don't worry" she said, even then I still worried. "Lets do this.....like the old days please" she said. I knew what she meant. I raised my hand to get Rowan's attention."WHAT MAGGOT?" he said. I went over to him " Can me and Yuki wait till everyone is done she wants to challenge me like the old days so can we" I asked, he looked at me then at her and nodded. I moved Yuki out of the way so everyone could go. Rowan blew the whistle and everyone sped off. I saw that Taurtis and Grian were right next to each other as if glaring almost. They sped up and were in the lead but Dom came in first then them. After the lap me and Yuki got in line and waited. "MAGGOT ARE YOU SURE?" Rowan yelled. "Yes sir." She said in a competitive tone. It is so on. Then Rowan blew the whistle and we both dashed down the lane. "Like good old days" she said and jumped ahead. So that is how she is going to be. I jumped as well and caught up with her." It is so on" I said as we finished one Lap and went for the other lap. "Hahaha as if" she said. This was so nice so calm and yet competitive just how it was many years ago.

~Grian's P.O.V ~
Seeing Sam and Yuki be at it brought back the memories I pushed aside. I smiled at there childish acts. But felt someone stare at me. I looked over and saw Taurtis glaring at me. I knew that he knew I had a thing for Sam. I looked over and saw that they both stopped. I couldn't help but smile at both of them. I knew my heart was shattered by him bit when he smiled at me and Tauris I couldn't help it. My heart wasn't completely shattered apparently. It still was beating, beating for someone who I gave up on.

~Taurtis P.O.V~
I knew it. Grian still liked Sam. I could see it in his eyes. I'm bot going to let that happen. I was here first and I plan to win in this love fair.I walked over to Sam and patted him in the back giving him a smile. "Good job there Sam" I said. He huffed but smiled anyways. His smile was adorable. It was the smile that I

Fell in love with

(Phew so much typing on a phone. :p don't ask wattpad crashed my computer nit my phone. Hope you enjoyed this chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Llamacorns :3)
​​​​​​​