#Sturtis???

~Taurtis's P.O.V~
"SamGladiator I l-love y- you" I said whispering the last part making sure no one heard me. Sam's eyes grew in shock and deep inside I regretted my idea of telling him. Then the bell rang I stood up. "I'm sorry" I said and began to walk out but I felt him hold my wrist preventing me from moving. Looked at him and saw that he was looking at the floor while holding me in place. I looked around and saw Mrs. Okami was the last to leave. "S-Sam" great I stuttered, he didn't look up at me but he did wrap his arms around me hugging me tight. He stuffed his face in my chest, and his ears were dropped down the tips of his ears were just slightly pink. "You idiot...I love you too" he muffled in my chest. I felt my legs wobble at the words that he said. My heart fluttered as he snuggled even closer to me. But instead of hugging back and saying anything I broke down crying. Not because I was sad, because I was happy that Sam loved me back. "Taurtis awe come on man" Sam said looking up at me wiping away my tears. I sobbed even more at the action. Then I hugged him back, even tighter. "OMG #SAURTIS!" I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Yuki, Karl, J and Grian there. "What? What's is going on?" Yuki said looking around. I looked over at Karl and J which they just seem ecstatic Karl smiling while giving me a thumbs up. J was taking pictures with his phone smiling  like an idiot. Grian...well he looked even more sad and on the verge of tears. He then ran out of there. Yo gord knows where. Yuki I assumed noticed since she ran the same way as Grian. "Congratulations you two" Karl said patting me in the back. "So? You plan on telling anyone about this?" J asked. I guess we should since no one would have a bother with it since Soul and Sookie were both lesbians and no one seemed to care.

"Yeah I guess so"

(Sorry it is so short, right now I'm on a bus to school so yeah)