They are perfect

~Sam's P.O.V~
Me and Taurtis were playing on the Gamecrab. But he kissed my cheek causing me to lose. "That is cheating!" I yelled crossing my arms and puffing out my cheeks. "Awe come on Sammy~" Taurtis said mockingly."it's clear that I won" he said making a proud position. I kicked him causing him to fall face flat on the floor. "So...we meet again floor" I heard him mumble on the floor which caused me to chuckle. Taurtis stood up and tackled me on the sofa causing all my air to get knocked out of me. "Heh. Its funny really" he said. I gave him a confused look but he just kissed me. Even now I still blushed. "I still can't believe that I have you in my arms and forever in my heart" he whispered in my ear. "Bro that was deep" I said hugging him. And he hugged back. "Do you think that something would happen between us?" Taurtis asked. I sure hope that it never happened. "I don't think so." I said mumbling it into his chest. I don't think if an lice without him in my life and if I do its probably not the real me. "I love you" I said ans slowly fell asleep.

~Taurtis P.O.V ~
He fell asleep on the couch. It was so cute to see him sleeping. His ears always served as a sleeping mask and sometimes it would just add on to his cuteness. Then I heard the door of the open and close. I looked over and saw Karl straight out of work. "Hey! How did it go?" I asked. He looked tires, angry, and afraid for some reason. "Pretty weird I would say" he said taking off his shoes ans entering the living room. "This one woman...or man kept watching me along As looking for someone. She even asked about Yuki I believe" he said yawning and entering his room."but in tired so I didn't pay much attention" he said before closing the door to his room. Hmmm does that mean Yuki is in danger? I sure hope not cause if she is crazy Sam might want to so something and I can't afford losing the real Sam.

My Sam

(Sorry if it is short. And also I'm not sure if I should continue this since I'm not feeling the love in this book anymore. But I'll see if I'll discontinue it)