Looking!

~Karl's P.O.V~
Ok ok so my friend went all psycho but ran away as well!?! WHAT IS WRONG IN THIS TOWN? " Good riddance she is a threat in this part of town" Dom said behind me. Ok i tried to be reasonable here not to hurt Dom but being the jerk he is isn't making this any helpful. So i did the only thing anyone would to. I kicked him where no man was meant to be kicked. He fell on the ground groaning in pain. While we were trying to calm Sam down. We already lost Yuki to her insanity now we just have to make sure Sam doesn't go insane as well. "SHE'S OUT THERE LET ME GO!" he screamed.
~Taurtis's P.O.V~
"Sam please we will find her but just know that we cant do that if you are panicking please Sam calm down." i said cresting his hair. He eventually calmed down but still was in a panic. "now Sam what exactly did you see?" Mrs. Okami said giving Sam a cup of water. Rowan and Okami were both there trying to calm Sam. J and Grian left looking for Yuki in the town. "She she went to he forest...i don't know why i know she is blind but...she hasn't gone in a fore....oh no" Sam said as he ran out of the nurses office. We chased after him, and when we were outside so did Grian and J. He ran and stopped at the edge of the forest. A cold breeze hit us all.
~Sam's P.O.V~
~I don't want to go to sleep~ said the wind as it hit my bunny ears. " YUKI!" i yelled and ran inside the forest ignoring the others behind me. I need to find her before she loses it again. Come on where are you! I stopped halfway through the forest to catch my breath then some red liquid dropped on me. I looked up to a see a horrific scene.
~Grian's P.O.V~
As all of us looked around the forest for Sam and Yuki. We heard a scream. The scream belonged to Sam and all of us went over to where we heard it. We looked around but nothing. "Sam!? SAM WHERE ARE YOU!" Taurtis yelled as he looked around. Rowan and Mrs. Okami did to but not to far away from where we heard him scream. But then we heard another scream. It was Mrs. Okami. We saw two gray looking vines pull her up and as we looked up we saw something out of a horror scene

(muahahahahahahahahahaha Cliffhanger. I'm sorry don't hurt meh ;-; but you see in the next chapter i will see if Swampy-senpai will draw a picture for me if she can. Sorry for it being short bye bye)

​​​​​​​