Chapter 9: Chris Meets Kane

KJ: Right as he dapped Chris. He looked at Chris punching him and play fighting like they always use to do. He then said  Why you don't be around no more Chris I miss you. Jason are you going stop coming around too?

Terry: Uh Ohhh

Nate: Uh Ohh is correct.

Terry: My nephew is to young to be so dam smart. Mjay what you does be feeding him. Even our baby brother is to smart for a three month year old.

Chris: KJ you to young to worry about all that. When you get older you will understand ok, don't hurt your head about that now. Chris will always be there for you whenever you need me. I'm not going abandon you ever.

KJ: It feels like you don't like me and daddy no more so you left us.

Me: Little man come here as he walked over to me I put him in my lap. I know you love Chris but he isn't forsaking you he just not around daddy as much doing grown up things. You too young to understand but he a phone call away . Jason not leaving you either ok

KJ: Ok daddy I understand . I just miss him around that's all and thought it was because of something I did wrong

Me: Naw you haven't done nothing wrong he loves you

Terry: Uncle loves you too KJ

Dion: We all love you little man don't think we neglecting you because we aren't there like before. We grown ups just get busy.

I just felt bad about this hold situation because I was thinking about my feelings to much. I never recognized that my son was affected by the relationships I've had as well. We all just stayed in that living room talking about the past. Good times and bad times but we headed on the court. 

Dion's big mouth just been challenging  me all morning me thinking because he's this star ball player that I can't show him up. if I was into ball I could be a star too. We were playing teams of four on four. It was Nate, Jason & I verses Dion, Chris & Terry. Dion frat boy toy came out to play so we added him and  a guy that was alone out there shooting around.

As the game started Dion was shooting lights out but I started hitting a lot of threes. He just started saying that's how you want do this then lets go Kobe. We were going back and fort on that court. I had the ball and I was about to drive but Chris decided he wanted to play a little defense on me . I got to rim and I started to post up on him to do my Kobe fade impression. They know I'm a Kobe fan as I was posing up his dick brushed right between my ass. Shit fit perfectly at my holes and he was getting hard but I didn't show it . Simply because I know Jason will fight out here. I quickly posted on him then I faded and scored.

Chris also could've played ball cause him and my brother were on the team back in high school. He just was showing that he still could play. KJ was on the bench just saying go Daddy Go! It was a little spontaneous that I could've show off in front of my kid you know. He probably thought I was a superstar.

We were tied at the end of it and I know it was coming down to the last shots from me. I had the ball as we brought the ball in play. I drove but they were crowding the lane so I passed the ball to Jason and he float it. Ball went in and we won. We started cheering as Dion took out his wallet. You see, we also bet so not only was bragging rights were involved. We just was chilling on the court as this voice saying island boys I know yawl ain't tired already. When I turn around it was Kane. I thought to myself Dion's friend had to tell him he was chilling with us.

Me: What brings you out here

Terry: Who this nigga is ?

Kane:I come in peace as he hold out his fist to dap Terry. Terry dapped him back then he turned to KJ dapping him saying we meet again little man. He said so who are you two? I know Jason , Nate and Dion