Chapter 18: Leaked

I believe every word he said and its like this time around he playing it real cause he have a lot to lose. I'm not going jump into a relationship with him or anyone, but we could talk to see if this really is meant to be. Let nature takes its course but I'm still going be single. We'll see how much he really loves me and in all honesty I was just was trying to check if he been bothering with another crazy dude like his ex Trey before I get to close or should I. If you forgot who trey was he's the guy I caught Chris cheating on me with back when we first got together. Trey was the guy that stabbed me in the back with a knife all for his love for Chris. What sweet memories to withhold huh, cause I still got that scare to remember that day.

I got dressed and my brother just came in the room looking at Chris and I. He was saying so this is what happening now , yawl getting back together?

Me: Terry you need to chill we just hanging out. I just broke up with Jason yesterday can I have time to breath chill and be to myself. Time to be single most of all cause if Chris and I get back together it would be tragic.

Chris: Maybe not but you do need to be single and have fun.

Terry: No you can have fun and that's what you should do.Go have lots of fun especially with my best friend there laying in the bed with this grin on his face like he just returned back home or something.

Chris: Terry you need to chill bro as he started to blush.

Terry: Look at him blushing! Little brother the booty that good man as he laughed.

Me: If my son come in here one day ask me about booty it gong be me and you Terry keep your voice down!

Terry: He smart too! He just might come ask you tonight cause you know he soon get into the curious ages. Any way yawl niggas lets hit the road and go have some fun. We got out the house and I was getting teased from all of them as we headed down the stairs by the van. Suddenly sexy ass Kane pulled up asking where we were headed.

Me: We going to that theme park to take the kids and shit you want roll with us. If you not busy you free to join us.

Kane: Yea sure man I don't have nothing much to do that's why I was coming to see if yawl was up to anything. Let me show your brothers them the town. His phone started to ring and he answered it. When he got off he said shit I can't go I forgot I have to go do something with the the dean for the frat. I going have to take a rain check but text me Mjay

I went back into the van and KJ say daddy he getting cheated on and ain't even know it. Him and Terrell keep singing ain't even know it. I just looked and laughed then Terry just was looking saying Mjay yours and mine growing up together is going to be a bomb. I just looked and said you telling me something I can ready see already.

Dion: So guys are we going to the club tonight. It's my last night here I got to head up tomorrow to be there in time for class but I'll be in Miami next week

Nate: You bringing Omar? When he said that Kane's frat brother said who is Omar and we just looked on with our eyes open because I don't think Dion told him he had a boyfriend and was only on a free pass this weekend.

Dion: don't worry about that man. He didn't ask again but you can tell it was on his mind because he really didn't know that Dion had some one. Those two been chilling together since they met at the frat party and I think Omar got stiff competition. I was in the back just looking out the window when I got a text from Chris in the passenger seat.

Text messages

Chris: Sup cutie

Me: wassup daddy

Chris: Daddy huh he said with the purple devil emoji.

Me: Why you texting me and were in the same jeep