Chapter 23: The Walking Dead

When we got home we asked those two to Dion's car then he said you guys aren't going cry are you. You going see us next week remember and I'm always going be driving down here to bother you  guys.

Nate: of course as we laughed then he said   You niggas drive safe. We all hugged it out then they pulled off. We sat on the  step just talking again enjoying the afternoon. Suddenly Terry came outside panicking then he said there has been a plane crash and he can't get through to Chris phone.  What you mean you can't get through to his phone?

Me: Are you high? Terry stop playing with me right now! I got so scared and for that very moment all the love I ever felt for Chris came rushing back full force. I lost the love of my life and it made me feel a bit crazy because it actually sink in that he could be dead. I got my key, my wallet and my back pack then I said lets go to the airport.

Terry: If we go to the airport, what is that going to solve little brother all we can do is wait it out.

Nate: Yea Mjay what can we do but wait and see if he hits us up then watch the news

Me: I was just there quiet and in shock. I thought about all Chris and I been through how it was so stupid that I turned down his engagement when all he wanted to do was spend his life with me.  I shouted OMG! What have I done he could've been here right with me at this same moment if I was honest letting him know that I do want to be with him. I said I can't wait I have to know! I told Terry and Nate to watch KJ as I hopped in my car then I went to the airport. I didn't know what I was going to do but I just know I had to do something and make a move. On the way to the airport I just was calling his phone and it went straight  to voicemail and it made me  even more scared. I'm just thinking Chris can't be dead!

When I got to airport it was outer chaos going on in there with a lot of people looking for answers so I thought then that Terry couldn't be playing. I tried to get to the counter to get a flight number or something to know if it really was Chris plane that went down but the front desk agent told me they can't give out information until they are cleared to do so by the authority. He just told me that I should wait around but I couldn't do that cause I was already bitten my nails shaking. I went to another airline and I didn't know what I was doing because I had  school tomorrow but I went to the ticket counter.

Me: I would like to buy a round trip to Miami for the next flight that leaving and return on the first flight in the morning.

Ticket. Agent: Do you have your passport and we have a flight that has seats available right now if you willing to make a quick dash into the back. I will give a heads up that your coming if you want to catch it so security would let you get to the front of the lines.

Me: Yes! Yes! Thank you so much I want to catch it. I had my back pack with me with all my passport and wallet in it lucky. I paid for the ticket then I dash to get to the back clearing security as  quick as I can. When I got to the gate the lady said we were waiting on you and you can board as she tore my ticket stub.

This was a spontaneous and spur of the moment thing but I just had to know because not only me would be hurt KJ will cry his little heart out so I'm doing this for the both of us. I have to know for sure if he is dead or alive. Sitting here in this window seat with my heart in my ass for the very fact that I hop my dumb ass on another plane after learning about the crash. I said what the fuck I'm I thinking right now, but it was too late because the door was closed and we were taxing to the runway. I just looked out the window as the plane gained speed then started to ascend into the sky. I just pray to God that I reach safe and that he is alive and well. I kind of dozed off for a second and in no time we were landing in Miami. When the landing gear touched that asphalt runway I was more than happy but scared as hell. I know this was going to be something very heart breaking for me if when I arrive to Chris and Terry's house and he's no where to be found.

I only had my back pack so I knew for sure that I didn't have nothing to hold me up to the airport. I got off the plane then I made my way out front to catch a taxi to find out the truth. I finally got to the front and it wasn't a dam taxi in sight as I was there for a few minutes waiting for one. I even told one of the porters to get me a taxi asap and at this time night started to fall as I watch the sunset over the buildings. One finally came and I hoped in and gave him the address to take me to. He said no problem because it looked like I was in a hurry. I got more and more nervous the closer I got to the house and when we finally got on the street I got scared because Chris car he bought wasn't there. My heart wanted to crumble at the at very moment as I paid the taxi driver right quick. I jumped out, and I just looked up at the house as it was in pure darkness. I was paralyzed and scared for dear life. Questions started running though my head constantly. I was asking myself if I should knock, or walk down the street to see if Travis saw him yet or just g back to the airport to go home.

I decided to just go up and knock and live with the truth. I walked so dam slowly to the door and I called his name. I said Chris please tell me your in there as I started to knock. I said Chris!  Chris!  You in there? Please tell me you in there as I started to cry as no one answered me at all. I just shouted no it can't be I love you! I said I love you it can't be as I dropped to the floor crying. I knocked one last time but still no answer. All that ran  through my mind was KJ at that  point and I turned around and walk down the stairs. I turned around and looked at the house as tears continually drizzled from my eyes. I got on my iPhone and I got a text from Terry saying still no answer so i went to my uber app so I could get back to the airport to catch the last flight out. I was just there crying cause I've lost my crush, my true love and my everything. I started beating up myself saying why I didn't let him stay! My face was so wet how much I cried as I walked to the gate to uber.

Chris: Mjay? When I heard that voice I turned around and it was him standing on the porch rubbing his eye in boxers. I got to dam happy I ran back up the the porch and jumped on him. He  held me up holding me tight In his arms as he said baby what you doing here you suppose to be in Oklahoma preparing for school in the morning. Wait and where are you crying big head?

Me: There was a plane crashed and we weren't getting through to your phone.  I just got super scared and I lost it so I flew here to see for myself if you made it or not. I thought I lost you forever!

Chris:  What! There was a plane crash? Oh wow it's  really faith  then because I got on a earlier flight then the one I originally was suppose to go on. He just hold me saying oh wow then he looked at me saying come inside. He turned on the lights as he got his phone that was dead and put it on charge. He said I'm sorry I was suppose to call but I fell asleep and didn't get a chance to put my  phone on charge. Shit! I must have a lot of messages as he said that I got mad that he made it safe and didn't let anyone know. He looked at me then  he said don't be mad Mjay I'm sorry I didn't call cause I know you must've been going through a lot. Shit especially Terry and KJ! Please tell me you didn't tell KJ anything about me being possibly dead as he texted Terry telling him he was ok. He had like one hundred messages come through to his phone. I was still there standing staring at him looking happy that he even there standing in my face. Chris then said you came all this way to make sure I was good? He looked as though he wanted to cry as he came up to me putting his arms around my waist. I placed my arms around his neck and we started kissing both crying like we were losing it. He then said I love you Mjay and this is why I ride so hard for you. The things we do for each other is not ordinary shit and I love that about us even though we aren't together. You make it pretty hard to date anyone because of the level of love we share it's rare and unmatched.

Me: Chris shut up I love you too! We started kissing uncontrollable with a lot of passion. It started to get a little hot in there as he pushed me to the wall lifting me up putting my legs around him. I took of my shirt and at that moment I didn't care anymore we were going at it. I'm not stopping it and neither was he as he dropped his boxers sucking at my nipples I moaned out saying. I love you Chris. He said I love you too baby!

Hope you guys enjoyed this update! Please rate , comment and follow me if you haven't already! My inbox is always open to Q&As as well. Thanks for all the love and support. I'll share with you guys that I'm trying to get a web series going in the future  for my books