Chapter 39: Nasty Boys Part 2

We were walking from in alley of the club headed to the uber. He was just cracking jokes on me telling me how handsome I look being jealous.

Chris: You know you ain't got nothing to worry about when it comes to me, now you on the other hand have grown into a sexy fine young man. Your body fit and your facial hairs grown in and them lips got pinker. You always been a looker but now you on a whole next level with that shit. I got to watch out for you!

Me: Shut up! We both laughed as we got into the uber car. We both sat in the backseat on our way to the hotel where everyone else was at. We were talking then it dawned on me that my sister knows now. Chris you do know my sister knows right?

Chris: She come asking me a few days ago about whats going on between me and you. I told her nothing because it was really nothing going on at the time. Now If she comes asking me I'm going to tell her I'm beating up them kidneys and making babies with her little brother.

Me: Listen you! You know my sister crazy. I use to fear her more than Terry back in the day. Yea she was mad at me but we talked it out at the club. Just a heads up shes worse than Terry when it comes to me.

Chris: Mjay I know your sister way before you did so I know how she is. We laughed then I said shes a tough cookie I don't know how my cousin last so long with her cause she's not to be played with but he seems to love her.

Me: Yea he does and they do have two kids now. I just was wondering why they never got married yet.

Chris: Hes thinking about it but don't tell your sister anything

Me: I wont cause then the bitch would go searching for the ring if he had already bought one.

Chris: I don't think he did but what you think about marriage?

Me: I think its a beautiful thing once the two person are seriously in love with each other.

Chris: Hmm that makes a lot of sense. I meant what do you think about gay marriage? When he said that I looked at the driver to see if he heard that but Chris didn't give a fuck cause he asked me again. Mjay! Hello! I asked you a question?

Me: I feel the same way about it. What do you think about it?

Chris: I think its the ultimate stage of love. I never valued the meaning of that heavenly bond until I met you. I could legit see myself walking down the isle with you dressed in all white. When he said that I just looked at him explaining it to me. I never thought about it but I can certainly see it as well.

Me: You aren't proposing to me are you? I said that with a smirk on my face cause I was legit curious.

Chris: If I did what would be your answer?

Me: If you need to know the answer then you shouldn't be proposing

Chris: You and this smart mouth. Then he said no I'm not proposing but the way he said that it was like something started clicking in his mind. I know Chris so good that he was legit planning something in his head.

Me: You ain't slick

Chris: He started to laugh then he said what I do now

Me: Nothing then I started to laugh too. He then came closer to me in the back seat and put his arms around me pulling me closer to his chest. I got surprised for the fact that Chris is this extremely masculine guy and he didn't give a shit that the driver was there listening to us. It turned me on because I never saw that side of him before. He legit is a completely different person like he evolved into someone more loving and calm. Its a complete different turn around from that angry hurt hardhearted thug I first feel in love with years ago.