Chapter 35: Miami Trip Day Two Part Two "All Black Everything"

Quick Recap: Mjay and the gang all flew to Miami for The Triangle Brothers club opening and for a fantastic spontaneous weekend. All of them don/t really know what to expect but they know it's going to be crazy because Its always crazy when the gang get together. Blaze, Jovonnie, Roc Candy, David, Brittany, Terry, Shawn, JB, Bentley, Chris, Troy, Kane are all here! They are ready are you? Chapter starts now!

I was looking in the mirror looking at myself and I just happened to look at the reflection of the street. Looking out I can see this same all black car I saw last night just parked across from Manny's in the parking lot. I started to get a little uneasy so I told Chris to come here. He came next to me asking what happened so I said I know I'm not going crazy but this is the second time I'm seeing this car.

Chris: Which one as he turned and looked out the window

Me: That black car over there and the first time I saw it was outside of your house when I went to take out the trash. I think someone is fooling us.

Chris: You sure? You sure it's the same car? As I told him yea Terry overheard us talking then he said

Terry: Oh word well let's go find out just who it is

Me: Terry no! What if they got a gun or they waiting on us to come outside to rob us or something?

Terry: Rob who! No one can rob me so I am going to go handle this. I started to hold his arm then I said Terry no leave it alone. He then says Oh yes little brother I am going! let's go Chris!

Chris & Terry like the true thugs they were they went out to see who was following us. I got so nervous my heart started to beat as they got closer to the car and we walked out the same time.

Terry: Who the fuck you are following us he said with lots of anger. I haven't seen my big brother with this much anger since back in the day when I got shot on the island.

Chris: We don't want no problems just reveal yourself and come out!

Shawn: Fellas it's not worth it leave it alone he said.

Kane: Your brothers are crazy but we got the numbers so fellas let's back them up. Everyone agreed and we all went walking behind Terry & Chris. As Terry got to the car door handle the person speed off in the car burning rubbers then taking off.

As I watch the car drive off in the distance I just had a flash back of everything that has happened. I went back to all the stabbing and all the murders that happened. We were living a young dangerous life with all the drugs and fights. I almost lost my life twice and it kind of started to feel like that again. I stood there just in a daydream trance as Chris waved his hands in the front of me asking babe are you okay.

Me: Yea I'm good just got a weird feeling about all this it felt like back in the day.

Chris: Chris drug boy days huh?

Me: Yea I said as I looked down at the road. Please tell me you aren't doing none of that shit anymore

Chris: I promise you I stopped that shit years ago but even when you stop the past still hunts you. If that's anyone from my past, then I will have to deal with that but I am telling you the truth. I've done for years. I have no need too I got you and KJ to protect and I got money.

Me: I know you don't have no need too but I am just trying to figure out everything

Jovonnie: I am telling you the truth Mjay. He's been clean for years and I almost started calling him church boy because he turned his life around. This isn't the same ruthless monster you first met.

Blaze: Maybe he still that ruthless monster in the bedroom he said. Everyone started laughing and I was a little shame.

Jovonnie: Blaze stay out of this as he continues to laugh.