Miami Trip Day Two Part Four: Triangle Brothers Club Opening

Chris was a little fed up with me and I understand why but I have to do whats right for my life. I almost died twice in the past and maybe the third time I just might not make it out. I love Chris with all my heart but I'm just scared. Some may say its better to love then to not love at all but is that enough? Is love enough to put your life on the line?

We are all gathered here in Miami to celebrate a brother hood between Jovonnie, my big brother Terry and ex boyfriend Chris. Tonight will be the grand opening to their new club that they hold dear to the bond of their brother hood. Look how far they have came from boys from the hood to grown business men and I am so proud of them. On top of all this my sister is feeling some type of way about me not telling her I'm gay. Tonight is going to be very interesting and not to mention we still have a black car trailing us where ever we go. Its never a dull moment with the guys and the adventure is always there.

After Chris and I finish having that little argument in the room about our relationship status he walked out the room. I got up out the bed and followed him trying to get him back in the room but he was a little mad.  He went back outside by the grill so I went up behind him and said we need to talk.

Chris: We don't have nothing to talk about Mjay. You said all you needed to say in the room its clear you just don't want to be with me and that's fine. I'm hurt but it is what it is.

Me: Chris you just being selfish right now

Chris: No you being selfish 

Me: How?

Chris: He started to walk away again and he said well talk later I just really hurt right now. I love you so much and to not have you in my life as my man it hurts. As he started to talk Kane started walking up on us I guess just trying to make sure we were good.

Kane: You fellas are alright?

Chris: Chris just looked at him then he stopped talking and then he walked off.

Kane Chris! You alright fam? Chris just walked around the side of the house to the front.

Me: He going be alright he just in his feelings about some stuff. At this point I was trying to be super cool with it because I haven't told Kane I'm gay yet. 

Kane: You sure? The two you seem pretty intense like how me and my girl be arguing with a lot of emotion. He laughed then I just looked at him not knowing what to say then he said he your brother hell come around just give him some space then the two of you can talk about the things yawl were talking about. Whatever that suppose to be.

Me: Yea ill just leave him alone for right now but we soon got to get dress anyway. The limos coming around 8 for us to head to the opening.

Kane: Right I cant wait to put on that suit I got today I know I'm going to look fly.

Me: We going see in a little bit how fly you look.

Kane: Yea I'm coming straight to you so I can show off and lend you some fly. 

Me: Nope! I wont need it my friend

Kane and I sat outside for about and hour more just talking. I can tell it was something he wanted to ask me but he never did. Ever got this impression that someone knows something about you but they don't want disrespect you so they stayed silent. That's just how it felt that moment he got silent. I went back in the room to get ready for this club opening and to be honest I kind of didn't want to go anymore but I know everyone will be there so I can sneak off to be to myself. I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth  then I made sure my waves were so slick it would give motion sickness. I put on my suit , jewelry and then I tied my shoes. I was looking fine if I must say so myself ,so I went in the front room to wait on the limo to come pick us up.