Chapter 16: A Case Of The Ex's

I tapped him then I said come as I opened my arms. He knew this was how I comforted him when he nightmares as he crawled into my arms. He kissed me on my neck then he said thank you. I know I wasn't suppose to be cuddling with another man but he needed me. About a few minutes later we dozed off and he never woke again through the night.

As we woken up I had to wake him cause he was so deep in sleep. My arm was a little numb but that's was cool I didn't mind. My phone kept ringing off with text messages from Dion and Nate. He said Chris in there sleep with you? Then Nate started asking a bunch of questions as well then he said go get em best friend just remember close one door before opening another. He then said that way no one will get hurt in the end. Free yourself of something you forcing yourself to love instead of loving what is easy to love.

Chris: They beating your phone bad asking about me right? Let me come out here

Me: Yea they nosey but can I have my arm back now because numb as hell.

Chris: No! I want to just stay here and cuddle some more with you as he smiled

Me: ain't nothing wrong with that man as he got up and gripped me putting me in his arms.  He said let me return a favor but thank you cause I slept like a baby. He held me so tight and I boldly grabbed his dick to see if he was hard. He was hard like steel and it was  verge of poking out the briefs.

Chris: why you grabbing my dick trying to cause me piss up myself. Morning wood is a natural thing and don't think I had it cause I want make love to you.

Me: You sure Chris? I grabbed his dick again and I put my hands in his pants. I didn't know what I was doing but I just was playing with it. He looked at me then he said Mjay are you doing. He then came on top of me spreading my legs then came between them. He kissed me on my for head then he kept going down to my neck then up to my lips and we just started locking lips. He knows me so well and he knows exactly how to make me moan. He was pinching my nipples as we were making out he said you know it's taking every power of my being not to dive my tongue deep in your cheeks. I looked at him and smile as I pulled down my pants  then I said do it

Chris: he looked at me with this devilish face as he pulled my pants back up. He said Mjay what are we doing?

Me: I don't know

Chris: You with some one and your boy ain't trying to be no secret or no side dish rebound. I ain't going be no home wrecker either but you got to figure out what you want. When you do I'm always here waiting on you I'm what you need and want.

Me: You never was the rebound I said as I went quite but I understand what you saying. I tried to change the subject because it seemed a little awkward just now. What time you guys leaving tomorrow?

Chris: I don't know we was thinking about just staying then heading to Miami together. I mean if you don't mind us being here. Question where you going for spring break.

Me: I was going home for that break but I don't know I might just go some where else just do do something different. You ever thought you'd be back in my bed again?

Chris: I ain't going lie and I don't want be cocky but I know it was only a matter of time before we get back good with each other. Shit it been almost a year Mjay and that's bad.When h e said that my phone started to ring and it was Jason calling me. I didn't answer because he was suppose to call me last night and He didn't. He took my phone from me then. He said your boyfriend calling you so answer him

Me: Naw

Chris: Ok

We were in that bed just talking about a lot of shit. He was telling me about his business plans and we talked about what we were doing. The only thing that stopped us was KJ breaking down the door saying let him  in and I did. He hopped in the bed with us and he started asking all the questions.