Chapter 38: Nasty Boys

Chris was making me run from him his tongue. He was tongue fucking me so good I couldn't contain myself. He was drilling my hole and opening me up. I just moaned out loud saying oh my God this feels so good. He just started going in and out faster and I couldn't take it so he pinned me down. I finally powered him off me then he looked at me like he was happy to get this challenge of strength.

Chris: he jumped up and took off his briefs and socks. At this point he was fully naked. I got up then I told him to sit down. My hole was dripping wet so I licked up Coco a bit more than got up to begin to ride him. I took his dick head and placed It at my hole as I breath in. I then started to slide down on it as the head went in he started sucking on my nipples. My dick was hard like steel so he started jerking it and spitting on it to getting it wet.

Me: You feel so big! I said as I slowly ride him. He looked me deep in my eyes saying I love you Mjay. I said I love you too . He kept jerking my dick and I was about to come so I told him stop because his dick was so thick it had no choice but to massage my prostate to make me bust. I started to loosing up so I started going faster and he closed his eyes breathing hard with his mouth opened wide. I then spit inside his mouth and he looked at me then swallowed it.

That turned him on even more as he picked me up but my legs around his neck. He stood there strong holding me and he start pounding me deep. Whining inside my hole and stroking me deep.

Chris: You feel Coco?

Me: Yea I feel him he feel so big!

Chris: He then stroke me stronger as he said my king do you feel me! I couldn't contain myself I said yes King I feel it as I bounced back matching his strokes. I started to scream oh God as he stroke me with speed. He then started to say baby I'm about to come. He put me down on my back as he fucked me in missionary on the rug. I started jerking my dick trying to catch his nut but he busted saying fuck. He nut that warm sauce so deep in me I would be so pregnant right now if I was a female. He was trembling as he busted that last drip of cum deep inside me . He started pinching my nipples telling me to bust that shit for daddy. Chris bend down close as I was about to nut with his tongue longed out ready to catch it.

Me: I felt the tingling sensation as it rushed to the tip of my penis. When I busted I closed my eyes as my nut hit his face like a rocket. He closed his eyes and tried to catch every drop. He started to lick it off of him and he sucked the rest off my dick making sure none was wasted. I then pulled him closed to kiss him so we could share my babies. We started kissing so passionately licking each other lips.

We just laid there on the rug just drained looking at each other smiling. He then said you shocked me where you learn how to suck dick like that. Your head use to be good but that shit was next level soul snatching. He started to laugh then he said I thought I was getting sucked in a next dimension. I just looked at him and laugh then I said I wasn't messing with no one all this time we were in college other than Jay. When me and him broke up I just use to watch a lot of porn and beat my dick.

Chris: Jay that guy as he started to laugh

Me: Wait why you laughing at him.

Chris: No reason I just knew he didn't stand a chance with you. You're mine and no matter what happens we always find our way back home. My mom always use to tell me that's how you know its real love. I didn't feel it until me and you started to get serious and I believe you are my soulmate.

Me: Soulmate huh? I do believe you are mine too. Lets not forget how I crushed on you all my life. I was willing to pull my pampers off for you and all.

Chris: He laughed so hard then he said get the fuck out of here. You were a cute little thing though I wont lie. You remember how I use to always make you cry and push you around?