Chapter 14: Catch Me If I Fall

Nate: We acting so gay right now as he started to laugh. Next weekend in Miami is going to be so dam interesting. I see Blaze is taking over the Bahamas being a business man. We need to start I own company soon. The print shop we talked about

Me: Yea we need to get that in the works and blaze really is taking over. He trying to be a billionaire with Jo right on his arm. Miami will be something interesting and I'm ready!

Kane: Miami?

Me: Yea Miami. We going down next week to chill with my brother and then for there new club grand opening

Kane: Sounds dope wish I can come and check things out too but it's a family trip. Oh I came to tell you that your food is ready.

Kane was just so fine to me and even him if I was single id fuck his brains out. That's if he was gay and into men but he ain't. I don't know, I kind of feel different since that thing with Chris up stairs in the room. As soon as I walked to get my food Jason called me.

Jason: Babe are you mad at me?

Me: I was a little bit

Jason: Don't be mad at me I need you in my life.

Me: Wait are you drunk?

Jason: I feel good but I'm not drunk I just wanted to make sure we we're good. I think we got a little off on the wrong foot today. I just wanted to say sorry for causing a problem

Me: I just want to say sorry too for doing the same and for my actions today. He got quiet on the phone then he said we going get better at this long distance thing I promise. I'll call later before you go to bed. Kiss KJ for me please and I love you

I never felt more guilty in my life. Thank God Chris stopped me. I just was sitting down watching him get KJ food and drink. Nate sat down long side me with his plate of food then he said no you can't get no dick from em so stop starring.

Me: I'm not thinking about that, I was watching him and KJ interact. KJ not giving up his Chris for the world.

The day just fly by as we were outside just chilling then we took it upstairs. Everyone was inside the apartment while I sat on the steps outside just thinking. Looking at the cars passed like a drunkard that I was. Suddenly I heard this voice saying bestfriend you good.

Me: Nate yea I'm good I just chilling

Nate: You got me a little worried

Me: Don't be man and you got your date in there go keep there company. Don't worry about me man

Nate: I got to worry about you cause if something bothering you it bothering me. You know how this thing go we got one feeling one soul

Me: I started to laugh then I said how come you always here to stop me from drowning but when I trying to save you you handle it yourself .

Nate: Yea cause I handle it with this as he started laughing pulling out this joint

Me:I just started laughing then as I said where the hell you get weed from and how in the world you got into smoking weed. I never you was a ganja man!

Nate: I always use to just stopped for a while but I go far from the house cause I don't want KJ see me.

Me: He little hip better be in bed cause it's late but do you see Chris is kind of ignoring me. Jason is in Nassau getting drunk with his ex and I almost had sex with mine. Sometimes I wonder if I was better off single so you can't mess up, that way if you stayed your self .

Nate: You and Jay been happy all this time don't let distance and one situation mess it up. He started to light it up the joint then he smoked it blowing the smoke out his mouth. Yea that's some good shit right there. You want a hit ?