Miami Trip Day Two Part Five: Triangle Club Opening

Recap: I know its been a minute since I've posted anything on here. Let me start by saying I am very sorry about the long break I've taken from this app. I wont make a promise to continue to write on here but I will most certainly try. In a few months I will be remastering my first three books and putting them on IBooks and google for a small fee. I will be rewording them, changing up a few things and also adding more content to them. You'll get what you love about my first stories but with a more spicy feel. Now lets get back into the story.

Here we are in Miami Florida at the grand opening for my brothers club Triangle. Everyone flew in for this grand event and not to mention a certain someone is legit stalking us. Chris wants to be with me but I am kind of tired of always putting my life on the line for love. Yes I do still love him but sometimes love just isn't enough. I was feeling a little down because of the interaction between Chris and I but my brother came over to make sure I was good.

Me: Congratulations my brother I'm proud of you man. Don't worry about me, I'm just having a little moment I had to much to drink.

Terry: Sounds like to me you sitting here mopping about Chris. Mind you I knew something was up cause he was all sad today. Saying ain't nothing wrong but now I see you now I know. Yawl broke up?

Me: We aren't together, Where is he anyway

Terry: Oh I see well he went up in the secret office.

Me: Secret office? He looked at me with a smirk

Terry: Yea just punch in this code in the key pad and up to the room. See those curtains over there go through and go up the stairs pass the first office. You going see a big bottle shelf with a few books Move the red bottle and punch in the code it will open. Go up there and talk to him if you love him that is.

Me: You know I love his big head ass. You always setting me up I said as I laughed.

Terry: Yea you both been through to much together to let shit not work out then all would've been for nothing. My brother had a point and at that moment I decided to go talk to him. I went down the stairs to make my way through the curtain when I saw this guy just staring at me all funny. It creep me out as he raised his glass to let me know hey I see you. At that very moment I looked back at Terry and he was watching the entire time I just saw him sending security to talk to the guy. I ignored the situation and I preceded to walk up the stairs. I punched in the code then I went in the secret office doing all the steps Terry told me to do. I must admit having an office behind the bottle book shelf was a smart thing to do but then again these niggas don't read. Three thugs from the Bahamas with a large bottle book shelf in there office is a little odd. I laughed to myself as the doors open. I walked in and saw Chris sitting at the desk looking at all the camera screen in the room. It had a mini bar, black leather sofa and a dope little lighting.

Chris: What you doing up here?

Me: I come to check up on you.

Chris: Oh really I didn't know you care that much bey.

Me: Bey? You know I haven't heard you used Bahamian slang in a long ass time.

Chris: I guess I have grown up a bit but the hood nigga in me still there though.

Me: Speaking of hood nigga. Why put a book shelf there none of you niggas read anything.

Chris: Oh you got jokes? He started to laugh and looked me up and down.

Me: Why you looking at me like that? It started to make me feel sexy because he was looking at me like I was a snack.

Chris: I cant look at you no more? he said as he got up from the desk then he walked around the front and sat on the desk facing me.

Me: I never said that but you was just giving me that look you always do when .

Chris: When you looking like a whole snack I think is the talk these days as he laughed saying it. You look really good in that suit. When I first saw you walk out I couldn't take my eyes off you . Handsome as ever and you grown up real nice.

Me: I love you! I just blurted it out my mouth looking at him. I love you Christian! He looked at me with this warm look on his face as he said I know you do.

Chris: you don't have to say it because I feel you. I'm sorry about forcing you to be in a relationship with me I just cant help it. Its like you do something to me ever since our first gay interaction. You totally broke down all those walls I've had hardened over the years. You made me love and you heated up my heart. Ever since that first time we decided to be together I felt so complete. We been through a lot together and the love I have for you and KJ just continue to burn. It gets hotter and hotter each day but I'm sorry for trying to force that on you. You have been through a lot to be with me and that is why I have to respect how you feel. I tell you this though you and KJ is my number one priority! Ill give all this up if I have to and we can move away just to be safe. Just Me, you and KJ. He just was talking pouring out his heart and I kissed him. He legit started to blush when I did it.

Me: Stop talking I know you love us and I know you will do anything in your power to make sure we safe. Trust me I feel you Chris. I talked to Terry and he told me I was basically overeating about this situation. I think it just have to do with the fact that I almost died and I still get a little on edge by that. I think its time I let that go so I have decided that we should give It another shot.

Chris: Wait what he said with a shock look on his face.

Me: Lets give us another shot.

Chris: Wait ! Is it worth it? Let me work it
I put my thang down, flip it and reverse it

Me: Nigga did you just quote Missy Elliott I said as I started to laugh.

Chris: yes as he laugh but then he said fuck all that Mjay you saying you want to be with me and we are in a relationship.

Me: Yes that's what I'm saying we are together again.

Chris: He started shouting Woo! He then grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. He said I love you so much. He pulled me in close to him hugging me tight and he felt so strong. We started to kiss and he started sucking on my neck and at that moment I knew if we didn't stop ourselves it was certainly going down. He started squeezing on my ass gripping it tight. He spanked me and said you mine now. That turned me on to another level because it was so possessive. We started pulling off each other clothes kissing as we unbutton each button. Shoes started flying and at the moments our pants were off and we both were in briefs, singlet and socks. I pulled down his briefs to reveal Coco erect and hard!

Me: I can see he missed me but why do your dick look bigger.

Chris: He laughed then he said what you scared now.

Me: Not at all I said as I got on my knees putting the head in mouth and I started slobbing on his dick . I made it sloppy and wet moving my neck like I was whining . He started saying oh fuck moaning out loud. I then pushed him to the desk and I continue to suck his dick looking up at him. He looked like he couldn't contain himself as moaned louder and louder. I reached up and started pinching his nipples and he jumped up walking off trembling saying wait.

Chris: He was legit trembling moaning as he ran from me saying what you trying to do to me. Where did you learn to do that he said as I walked up to him and pushed him in the sofa. I started sucking on his dick again telling him don't run from me. He then started crawling up the sofa and then he gripped me picking me up putting me down on the sofa. He had me arching my back to him as he started licking between my cheeks. His tongue felt so big as he made it hard as he played around rim of my hole. I started moaning out saying baby that feel so good as he slide the tip of his tongue in my hole. I started gasping for air as he slide his tongue deep inside me. He then pull my dick to the back and started sucking it and eating me out the same time. It felt so good that I started to run but he was to strong as he held me in place. He said nah nigga you ain't going no where your going to take this.