Chapter 10

*Demi's POV*

I pulled away from our hug and told her i'd text her later. I couldn't even concentrate while driving. All I kept thinking about was my hobbit. I loved being in her arms today. What am I doing? I'm not gay. I'm not bi. I've never been like this. My phone started vibrating and I checked to see who it was. I picked it up and sighed. It was Phil. I put on my bluetooth and answered just as the light turned green. "Hey Phil what's up?"

"Hi Demi. I'm gonna need you to fly out to LA tomorrow. You have to finalize all the details for X factor. Auditions start next week."

"What?! I thought Eddie and Kevin already took care of everything?! They said I'd have a week to see my family again." Ugh.

"I know and I'm very sorry. Some last minute things came up and they need you to sign another contract. I've read it and so have Eddie and Kevin. Eddie was supposed to tell you today." We'll I haven't been home all day. I left to see Yesenia pretty early and it's already 7.

"Oh then I guess he just forgot. Whatevs. Just get me a plane ticket for the next flight." Great. Now I won't even get to figure out all these feelings I have. Maybe it's for the best. I got home and packed the few things I had brought.

"Why are packing Demi? I thought you were staying for a week?" I turned around and saw madi. She looked pretty sad I was leaving. I was sad too but what can I do? It's my job.

"I know but some things came up and I have to go. I'm sorry mads." I reached out and gave her a tight hug.

I missed spending more time with my family but I loved my job as well. "I'll promise I'll visit as soon as I can okay?" She smiled and nodded.

"Did you tell Yesenia?" She was the last person I thought she'd mention. And I actually wondered what I was going to say. Things felt kinda awkward between us when I left so I had no idea what to say. Or if I should say anything at all?

"Nope. I mean I guess I'll just say I'm leaving for X factor stuff and that it was awesome meeting her." Madison laughed and left. Once my things were packed I picked up my phone and sent her a text.

'To: my hobbit❤

Hey(: um I'm kinda leaving tomorrow for LA. Some stuff came up from work and I have to go. It was awesome seeing you. Text me when I'm gone Kay?'

It seemed like an okay thing to say. I jumped on my bed and took a quick power nap. I remembered what it felt like having her arms around me. I knew I made her nervous and I found it crazy adorable. I remembered laying my head down on her chest and inhaling her sent. She smelled like cucumber melon. She smelled really good. I laughed at myself. Why was I talking about her like this? I barely know her. I have to shake these feelings.......but then again do I really want to? A part of me hated to leave primarily because I wanted to get to know Yesenia more. Something about her drew me in. Just thinking about being in her arms increased my heart rate. I'd only felt like this about someone one other time. I used to feel like this when I thought about Joe. But Yesenia wasn't like Joe. She was sweet. I had the gayest smile on my face when I read I had a new text from Yesenia. The smile faded when I saw the message.