Chapter 14

*Yesenia's POV*

We walked into the station and up to the desk. The lady seemed nice enough. She was wearing a pencil skirt and a white button down shirt. I stopped analyzing her and said hello.

"Hello, how may I help you ladies." I looked over to Rayne to see if she'd say anything but she didn't.

"Um well we'd like to speak to an officer. We want to report a crime." I looked over at Rayne and held her hand.

"Okay take a quick seat girls, I'll be right back." When she left I looked over to Rayne and told her everything would be okay.

"I want to believe that Yesenia. I can't though. Not with my luck. What if Drew takes me to court? My parents won't pay for a lawyer. They'll say it was my fault and won't believe me." She started to panic and pace back & forth. I turned her to face me and looked directly into her sky blue eyes.

"Everything will be okay. Trust me. If it goes to court then Leo will get you a lawyer. I'm here for you. Let me take care of things Rayne. Please." A tear ran down her cheek and I was quick to wipe it away. After I wiped it away she smiled at me. But this smile was different. At least it was to me, I felt something deep in me. I almost didn't realize it was there but It was. Rayne then hugged me and whispered in my ear , "I trust you more than anyone. I'm so glad you're my friend." I smiled.

"Me too Rayne, me too." The lady came back with an officer. He looked to be in his late thirties and was white.

"So Mrs.Smith says you girls want to report a crime?" I took a deep breath and squeezed Rayne's hand.

"We'd like to report a rape."

*Demi's POV*

After dinner Marissa and I watched a bunch of chick flicks which reminded me of my day with Yesenia. I seriously missed her. I wanted to text her but I felt like I'd annoy her. I wanted her to text me. I wanted to know she missed me too. I guess I wanted to know if she was thinking about me. I sighed and tried to go to sleep. I couldn't. I went into my kitchen and drank some warm milk. It surprisingly worked because I fell asleep quickly. Not to mention I had the best dream ever.

~Demi's Dream~

I woke up next to her. Her dark brown curly hair covering her face. I smiled and woke her up.

"Good morning Demi." Her smile killed me.

"Morning beautiful! So what are we doing today?"

"I don't know maybe we could watch a movie?"

"We could....or we could go out and have fun."

"Okay then, where do you want to go?"

"I don't know. Somewhere romantic and quiet."