Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Before I could ask what she meant our lips touched. Her lips were unbelievably smooth and her breath was hot. I seriously couldn't believe this was actually happening. She put one hand on my face and I put a hand on her hip. She deepened our kiss and her tongue found her way onto mine. She swirled hers around mine and they started dancing with each other. She pulled me closer to her and I didn't object. My hand suddenly had a mind of its own because it started going up Demi's shirt. I thought she'd stop me but she just let me keep going. Her skin was so soft! I stopped when I reached her bra. My hand somehow ended up where the hooks are and I was about to unhook her bra when I stopped myself. I pulled my hand out and pulled away from her. That wasn't supposed to happen. That shouldn't have happened. What was I thinking? "I'm sorry Demi. I shouldn't have done that." I couldn't even look her in the eyes anymore.

"You don't have to be. I kissed you back. I let your hand go up my shirt." She had a point. Why though?

"Why did you? You're not gay...or bi...or are you?" I looked up at her and she looked confused.

" I'm not.....I...don't know actually."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

" I mean I know I like guys. A lot in fact. It's just that....you're just...ugh! I don't know how to explain it! Something about you just....I don't know draws me in I guess." I couldn't help but feel butterflies. " I have strong feelings for you that's for sure I just don't know what they mean exactly." She looked at the floor and I felt uncomfortable for some reason.

"Well it's a good thing that you're leaving now before we can spend more time together." What? Why did I just say that? My mind and mouth really need to work on their communication skills. Demi looked up completely hurt.

"You really think that?"

"It's better than if you were to stay and I get led on."

"What if I really do have feelings for you though?"

"Demi. You're straight. I know that millions of lovatics wish you weren't, including me but you are. This is probably just some curiosity thing."

"I guess that makes sense....So maybe it is a good thing I'm leaving."

"I guess so." She grabbed my hand and smiled.

"We can still be friends right? I really like hanging out with you." This weirdly felt like a break up.

"Of course we can still be friends. Hug?" I extended my arms outward and she gave me a hug.

"I know I've only known you for a day but I'm gonna miss you hobbit."

"I thought we agreed not to call me that anymore."

"I know but Im still going to call you that." We were pulling out of the hug when our eyes locked on each other. She leaned in again and I really wanted to do the same but I couldn't.

"You should really get some sleep dem." She pulled away and sighed.

"You're right,sorry."

"Don't be. It was awesome meeting you haha." She smiled and opened the door.

"You too. Text me sometime?"

"Well....we both know I'm extremely busy! I don't know if I can fit you in my schedule darling." She laughed and obviously caught my joke.

"I know sorry for asking. You're just so busy."

"Haha I'll text you no problem bye Dem."

"Bye Yesenia ." She waved goodbye and closed my door. On my way home I kept thinking about our kiss. It was perfect. It was my first kiss ever and I had it with Demi. And then of course I ruined it by suggesting that it didn't mean anything. Way to go Yesenia way to go. I was pulling into the garage when I got a new text.

From:Rayne😝

I need you. Hurry.

This no doubt had something to do with Drew. I told her. I've told her a million times and she never listens. Drew will only hurt her. I started getting furious when I got another text. Thank god I was at a red light and I managed to read the text.

From: Demi❤

I forgot my jacket in your car. Can you just save it for me or something? I feel bad if I made you come back.

To:Demi❤

I'm driving that way anyways so just come out and I'll give it to you.

I sent it and managed to get to Rayne's before I got another text.

From: Demi❤

Thanks (: Why driving so late? Booty call?(;

What the fuck?! I couldn't stop laughing and Rayne just sat in my car dumbfounded. Here she was with puffy red eyes and still crying her eyes out and I'm just laughing. "What's so funny?"

"This text. Anyways what happened?" She sighed and asked if we could go get some McDonald's."Are they even open this late?" It was like midnight they couldn't be open.

"Yeah the one on Trenton Avenue is open 24 hours." I didn't want to go because she'd make me buy something too and eating fast food is super unhealthy. Especially if you eat some at midnight.

"Okay but we're making a quick stop first." I'm glad she didn't ask where. I texted Demi I was on my way to her house and that I'd be there in like 5 minutes. When I pulled up in front of her house I saw her waiting outside. "Did you purposely leave your jacket just to see me again Demi?" She laughed and walked up to me to get her jacket.

"You've found out my plan. Whoops." She looked over at Rayne and said "Why is she crying?"

"I don't know yet but probably boyfriend related. He's a douche."

"So she has a boyfriend and pretended to be your girlfriend?"

"Yup. She was only being a good friend Dem." She hugged me and said bye again. I kissed her cheek before I left and she was kinda stunned for a moment before going inside with a smile. I got back in my car and drove to McDonald's. "So what did drew do this time?" She ignored my question and ordered two McChickens and a small soda with an order or large fries. Boy, this girl can eat when she's depressed. She looked at me and told me if I was going to get anything. I knew if I didn't she'd feel self conscious and think she was being a fat ass but if I did order something I'd feel like the fat ass. I ended up ordering the fish filet and a small order of fries with an orange juice. We got back in my car and that's when she told me " I....got...kinda" it looked like it was really hard for her to say this so I put my hand on her shoulder and told her to tell me. "I....got raped today."