Chapter 21

"Uh...yeah." I wanted to smile so badly but I couldn't. I had to be mad at her for what she did.

"What are doing here? How are you? You sing? Why didn't you tell me?" As I was about to answer Wes came running down the hall.

"Babe we have to go my dad has a meeting later today." Demi looked back and forth between us. Wesley came up next to me and put his arm around my waist. "Oh hey Demi. Meet my girlfriend Yesenia." I could see Demi's jaw tighten when he said girlfriend. Demi raised her eyebrows at me and sighed.

"We've actually met before." Wesley looked at me funny.

"Really she's never mentioned you." Demi made a surprised expression.

"Really?"

"Yeah really. Babe we have to go, can't keep your dad waiting." I walked off and led Wes in my direction. I didn't look back, I couldn't look back. If I looked back I'd feel guilty. The car ride home was silent. Wes came over and we didn't really talk much.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew Demi?"

"I don't know." Should I tell him why I know Demi? Do I tell him that the special girl from Texas is her? "Wes... Do you remember I told you about that girl from Texas?" He nodded and I waited for him to catch on.

"That's her?" I nodded. He was surprised that Demi was bisexual.

"I don't think she's bi Wes. She kinda just used me, at least that's how I feel." Wes shook his head.

"That's not what I saw back in San Francisco. The way her eyes lit up when she saw you was special." He stood up and walked right to where I was and kneeled down next to me. Wes cupped my cheek and stared at me. "And the way I saw your eyes light up, and the way you looked at her was special too. ...Sometimes I wish you'd look at me like that." I felt my face redden with embarrassment.

"Wesley I love you, you know that right." Wesley shook his head.

"I don't know that Yesenia. I know that you really like me but I'm not sure you love me."

"Is because I won't have sex with you?"

"Is that really the type of guy you think I am?"

"Wes you're a guy. Don't all guys want to have sex?"

"Well yeah but when I have sex I'd like it to mean something and I'd like both of us to be ready. If you're not ready then I won't push it. And I say I don't think you love me because you've never looked at me the way you just looked at Demi."

"Wes you mean a lot to me you know that much right." He nodded. "I also really like you. Like a lot. Okay, you know that feeling you get when you're out in the ocean and see a killer wave coming your way?" Wes chuckled a bit then nodded. "Well that's how I felt when I first met you. Like for weeks I would feel that way whenever I saw you."

"But you don't feel that way anymore?"

"You didn't let me finish. Okay so after you've decided you're going to ride said wave and you go out to it then you start riding it. Do you know that feeling? The feeling of riding a killer wave and just gliding against the water? That pure happiness,glee, and contentment?" He smiled brightly and nodded. "Well that's how I feel when I'm with you now. Complete happiness." Wes leaned in and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back a little fiercer. He laid me down on my bed and continued to make out with me. Wes' hand slowly slid up the side of my stomach to the side of my chest. I wasn't going to let him have all the fun so I slid my hand up his shirt and felt his abs. As our kissing deepened I felt his hands fooling around with the hooks of my bra. I didn't pay attention to it and let him unhook it. My other hand reached down and undid the button of his pants. Wesley in turn felt my breast and fiddled around with the tip of it. I moaned softly. I could feel his length through his boxers, it was long and extremely hard. A really big part of me wanted to have sex with Wes here and now but I couldn't. Not after a fight. My first time would not be make up sex. I pulled my hands away from him and broke off our kiss. "I'm sorry babe I thought you wanted to."