Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Yesenia's POV*

After I dropped off Rayne I went home. I crashed on my bed and closed my eyes. All I wanted to do was sleep. Sleep away my problems. I still couldn't believe Rayne kinda had a crush on me. She's a great girl but I'm kinda in love with a certain someone. It's been such a long day and I'm so tired. Yet I can't seem to go to sleep. I try listening to music but my iPod keeps playing Demi lovato. And that got me thinking about my feelings for her. I had to get over whatever I was feeling. The truth was that she was straight and would never like me like that. Then I started thinking that if I had no chances with Demi I should go after Rayne. She liked me after all. I covered my face with my pillow and screamed. I didn't think anyone heard me but Luis did. He came in my room and asked if I was okay because he heard me screaming.

"Physically? I'm fine. Mentally? I'm lovesick." He half smiled and laid down next to me.

"What's wrong sis?" I rested my head on his shoulder. It felt nice having a brother who I could talk to. My other brother was little and I couldn't talk to him about anything.

"So I like this girl but she's straight. And then there's another girl who likes me but I don't like her back. The problem is that my life is a mess."

"If you know that girl is straight then why did you let yourself fall for her?"

"Because I'm an idiot. "

"Well here's advice coming from a single straight dude. Go out with the chick that likes you and learn to like her back."

"Isn't that like using her?"

"Well kinda I guess, but it seems like the only thing you can do." I sighed heavily and patted his chest.

"Thanks bro."

"Anytime sis! Can I know who the girl that likes you is?"

"Umm...yeah I guess. It's Rayne." He sat up and looked at me very confused.

"Really? I thought she was going out with Drew?"

"Not anymore." He got up and was about to leave when I asked, "Don't you want to know who the straight girl I'm crushing on is?" He smiled and shook his head.

"Nah I already know it's Demi." I threw my pillow at him and he got out.

I tried sleeping once again but this time I was woken up by my phone. It was a new text. I picked it up and saw it was from Demi. I should've been happy but I sighed and almost wished she'd leave me alone. It would make getting over her a lot easier. I read the text and smiled. It came with a picture of her making a shocked faced.

From: Demi❤

Why haven't you called?! Are you dead?! 😟

I laughed but didn't reply. I was way too tired. After a couple of minutes she called.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yesenia! I hope you don't mind me calling. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"It's okay I was just tired. I was going to reply when I woke up sorry."

"It's okay. How have you been?"

"Okay I guess. "

"Just okay?"

"I guess a lot has happened today."

"What happened?" I quickly debated telling her but I wasn't in a position to tell other people what happened.

" Just this thing with Rayne but it's good now. Anyways how have you been?"