Chapter 17

*Yesenia's POV*

Demi and I quickly looked at each other and tried to figure out what to tell her.

"Madi, your sister and I...we kinda...sorta were..." I honestly couldn't explain what happened. I was still in shock myself.

"You were making out with each other! I didn't know you had a crush on Yesenia Demi. I didn't know you were bisexual. You're my sister how could you not tell me what was happening?Sisters are supposed to tell each other everything." Demi got off of me and stood up.

"Mads I'm not even sure of my sexuality myself so how could I tell you about it."

"You could've told me you were curious. Yesenia why didn't you tell me? I thought we were friends." I saw the hurt in Madi's face. I got up and walked towards her.

"Mads can we talk in private. I promise I'll tell you everything."

"Can't I know what you're going to tell my sister?" I looked back to see Demi's angry facial expression.

"You aren't going to like what you hear."

"Let's just all go to my room and talk." We all went to Madi's room and sat down. I sat in a beanbag chair while Demi sat on one side of the bed and Madi on the other. "So talk." I took a deep breath and decided to start from the beginning.

"I've always had a crush on your sister but it used to me more of like a fan crushing on a celeb. But then when Demi came over to my house I realized that my crush was real. I also knew that Demi could never feel the same way I did because she's straight. Then Demi told me that she thought she had a feelings for me. I know she's just curious and she'll realize she's straight. That kiss you saw was a mistake." Out of the corner of my eye I saw a change in Demi's happy demeanor. She slouched a little and frowned. I knew it must have hurt her, it hurt me just to say it. It needed to be done though. I wasn't going to emotionally invest in something that would only end up causing me pain.

"I understand I'm sorry for freaking out when nothing is going on",her smile reminded me a lot of Demi's,they were both beautiful. Demi opened her mouth to say something but didn't. She got up and left, not saying a thing. Mads and I continued our tutoring session. When we finished I said bye to Madi, and Mr&Mrs.DLG but I couldn't find Demi. The thought of me causing her pain nauseated me. I hurt everyone I care about. To the point of death.No.Stop. I can't think about her again. I can't. Tears stream down my face as I walk out the door.

"Are you okay", I hear someone ask. I look up and see Demi leaning against my car. The way she was leaning on it kinda turned me on...Geez Yesenia get your head out of the gutter. Tears were still streaming down my face when I said a meek "yes". Demi rushed to my side and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back of course; breathing in her sweet scent.

"I'll drive until you feel better okay?" I couldn't speak so I simply nodded. As I slid into the passenger's seat Demi turned on the radio. Something about the song they were playing seemed familiar, when they sang the chorus I remembered. It was our song, Rayne sang it all the time.

*Flashback (In Yesenia's car)*

"Oh my god!!! I love this song! Have you ever listened to it Cami?" I smiled, she had made a habit of calling me by my second name Camille. I turned to look at her while we were at a traffic light stop. Her smile was so perfect,so beautiful. Being honest everything about her was beautiful. Rayne's hair was a black and sleek, her cheekbones were high but not too high. Her eyes a beautiful blue. I was so focused on her beautiful face I hadn't noticed the light turn green. Horns went off some louder than others. "Cami the light is green! I know I'm super hot but come on let's not get killed!" I laughed and drove off. "Have you heard this song or not?" I listened to it for a few seconds and realized I hadn't.