Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*Yesenia's POV*

We both sat down after ten minutes of being stuck on the Ferris wheel. I looked over at Demi and laughed at her bored expression.

"What? Why are you laughing?" She said as she started laughing too.

"You look really bored that's all haha," she rested her head on my shoulder and kept laughing.

"Well I am! How long has it been?"

"Ten minutes." Demi groaned and stood up shaking the whole gondola. Demi fell to the side and almost off of the gondola. "Babe! Be careful!" Once I pulled her back she smiled at me.

"You called me babe!" Then she kissed me.

"You almost died and that's the first thing you say?" She nodded her head and kissed me again.

"Why did you call me that?"

"I don't know it just came out."

"It should come out more often, I liked the sound of it." She wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep on me. My phone vibrated, it was a text from Leo.

From: Leo

Where are you? It's almost curfew

To:Leo

Sorry it's just that the Ferris wheel at the fair broke down and we've been stuck up here for ten minutes. The guy said it'd be another ten minutes at least.

From: Leo

We? Who's we?

To:Leo

....Demi.

From: Leo

Oh okay well just call me if anything happens.

I closed my phone and looked down at Demi. She was even more beautiful when she was asleep. I think she felt my eyes on her because she woke up and smiled at me. "The guy still hasn't come?"

"Nope."

"I'm starting to think he's never going to come." We laughed .

"Hello passengers! Sorry for the inconvenience but our maintenance guy is here and he'll have you down shortly." Demi and I high-fived each other.

"It's about time!" We only waited five more minutes before the wheel was working again. Once we got off Madi and Dallas rushed to see if we were okay. "Yeah but it sucked being up there haha." Dallas and Madi drove home while Demi came back home with me. When we came in through the door Leo ran and gave me a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay, I was worried about you." I hugged him back and smiled.

"I'm okay, and thanks for worrying about me...Dad." He pulled away and smiled at me. My dad had really proven himself. His smile didn't last long as soon as he saw that Demi was with me. "Um we're going up to my room. " as we were going up the stairs my dad yelled "leave that door open Yesenia." Demi laughed while I simply blushed. Once in my room we both sat down on my bed and I asked Demi if she could sleep over.

"A, I don't think your dad would be too happy about that. I don't think he likes me very much. B, I have to spend tomorrow with my family. Sorry Yesi."

"It's okay I get it. And my dad doesn't hate you I think he just doesn't know how to react to us."

"There's an us?" Demi said with a hopeful smile. I'd thought about this the whole time we were stuck on the Ferris wheel. My feelings for Demi are really strong and I know that her feelings for me are similar. I know that there's a huge possibility I'll end up hurt but I'd rather spend years mending a broken heart then wondering what if. So I smiled back at Demi and said,

"Yeah. There's definitely and US Demi...Only if you want there to be of course."

"OF COURSE I WANT TO DATE YOU!" She kissed me fiercely and straddled me. Oh for the love of god Leo do not come in right now. Demi slid her hand up my shirt and slowly undid my bra. I pulled her closer to me and felt our breasts smash together. Her hand continued to explore my upper torso. I jumped a bit when I felt her cool fingers fondle around with the tip of my breast. She smiled into our kiss and pulled her hand out of shirt. I wasn't going to let her have all the fun so I slid my hands up her shirt and undid her bra. She broke off our kiss and decided to remove her bra completely. God I hope no one come in. Demi then began unbuttoning my jeans. I was about to object but she cut me off with a kiss. Demi's hands also directed me to her breasts and that kinda distracted me from what I was going to say. I remembered what I was going to object to when I felt her fingers on my sex. Normally I'd tell her to stop because we were moving to fast but as I felt her fingers go in and felt the pleasure I was being given I didn't care. Her fingers went in and out slowly at first but as she sped up I felt myself enjoying it more and more. Adding another finger just made me moan into our kiss. I hope no one heard me. I don't want this to stop. My fingers slid down from her shirt and into the skirt she was wearing. The tips of my fingers were right on her sex when...

"JESUS CHRIST YESENIA!" We were deer caught in the headlights. I looked over to see who it was and to my surprise it was Linda. She did not look happy at all. Demi gathered her things and quickly left before my dad could barge in. She left without saying a word obviously embarrassed that my step mom caught us. I wasn't embarrassed exactly, truthfully I was kinda mad at Linda. She barged in just as I was about to lose my Vcard with my crush. Scratch that, with my girlfriend. My parents dragged me downstairs and sat me down on a chair in the kitchen. Linda was still wide eyed as she whispered what she saw into my dad's ear. Leo took a deep breath and sat down in front of me.

"I thought you said she was just a friend."

"She was, but we decided we'd go out, give it a try." My dad shook his head and let out a sigh.

"I don't think that's a good idea sweetie."

"Why not? She likes me as much as I like her. I don't see the problem." My parents exchanged glances.

"Yesenia she's a celebrity and even if she really does like you she isn't going to risk her fame for you. Think about it. Don't you think her label would drop her if she came out and said you were her girlfriend? Hollywood records is owned by Disney, and I'm not sure they'd be okay with the fact that a twenty year old is dating a seventeen year old." I covered my face with my hands because I knew he had a point, a great one at that. He didn't stop there. "Besides honey she is a celebrity, they change their mind all the time. They're fickle. She may think she loves you today but what about three months from now? Even a month from now. Will she still feel the same or will she go back to liking someone like her?"

"Like her dad?"

"A celebrity Yesenia. Someone who understands the pressures of being in the public eye." Tears ran down my face and I ran up to my room. I shut the door behind me and sank to the floor. My dad was right. Everything he said was true. I pulled out my phone and went straight to my speed dial. I hit the number 2 and let it ring. It wasn't until the voicemail came in that I realized who I called.

"Hey this is Rayne-"

"And her best friend Yesenia!"

"Haha yes and her baddest bitch Yesenia! Anyways you know what to do after the beep, I promise to call back! Byeee" I hung up and looked down at my phone. I'd dialed her number. Rayne's number. Rayne was the one person I knew I could always call. It didn't matter what time it was, she was there for me. She couldn't be anymore. She was gone,forever. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Closing the door behind me I took a deep breath and went to take out my blades from their hiding place. As the coolness spread across my wrist I remembered everything my dad said. The second cut,the deeper one, was for Rayne. My life had a missing piece, she was gone and I was incomplete. After a few more cuts I sat down on the floor and called her again. Hearing her voice and her laughter helped me numb out the pain. It was amazing how one person in such a short time had become so important to me. I hung up and called again.

"Hey this Rayne-" That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.