Chapter 29

I woke up early and put on some sweats. Then I walked over to the gym. I loved to dance but for some reason I felt really uncomfortable when other people were there, even though I knew they weren't watching me. There wasn't a separate dance studio it was actually just a section of the cardio room with hardwood floors and wall length,wide mirrors. I got there and as expected no one,except the employees and a few guys, was there. I walked into the cardio room on the second floor and made my way to the dance section. After choosing some songs I wanted to dance to from the computer they had installed there I walked to the center and shut my eyes. I inhaled a breath and opened my eyes as soon as I heard the song begin. Womanizer by Britney Spears filled the room. My body moved with the music. All my moves were clean and precise. I felt the music flow through my body and lift it up. I didn't even know I could dance until my trainer suggested we spice up my work out routine. After a few days I began to pick up the dance moves within minutes. You could say I was a natural. After dancing to a few other songs the gym started to fill up with people. I only noticed because some guy started making cat calls at me.

"Baby girl let me take you on a ride," the idiot said while thrusting his hips at me. Gross. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Girls with asses like mine do not talk to boys with faces like yours," I said with a string of venom under my charming smile.

Then I pushed him aside and walked out. When I got outside I noticed most people were already up. I checked my watch and sure enough it was half past noon. "Was I dancing that long?" It didn't even feel like it'd been an hour let alone six. My stomach grumbled reminding me that I hadn't eaten breakfast. I quickly walked to my room and jumped in the shower. I stripped down and turned on the mini stereo I had in my bathroom. The hot, steamy water felt so nice against my tired muscles. Looking at myself I had to admit I was hot. My body was looking more and more toned everyday. This is still really weird to me, loving my body and the way I look. "I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken," I sang in my shower. Once I was done I got out and dried myself off a bit. I wrapped a towel around my head because my hair was dripping. I closed my eyes as I started to sing "Who says" by Selena Gomez. Then I walked out completely naked and straight into my closet. I rummaged around before I found a cute top and a cute pair of high waisted shorts. Before walking out I snatched up a pair of undies and a cute bra. I walked out singing but suddenly stopped when I saw who was sitting on my bed trying to stifle her laughter. Selena freaking Gomez. I quickly covered myself up with my clothes. She let out a giggle before she spoke.

"Sorry, I should've said something when you came out of the bathroom but I was kinda in shock."

"Could you give me like a minute or two," I said as I side stepped my way back to my bathroom.

Once inside I quickly got dressed, blow dried my hair, brushed my hair, did my hair, and did my make up. I walked back outside and sat in a chair across from Selena.

"Sorry you had to see me in my birthday suit," I said with a flushed face.

She smiled and reached out to put a hand on my knee.

"It's okay. Well we got off to quite the personal start," she said jovially.

"Yeah haha, where's Demi? I'm assuming you came with her."

"Oh yeah of course, she's just getting some water. I suggested I go with her but she insisted I stay and get to know you on my own."

"Well you got to know me pretty well back there."

She laughed and tossed back some of her long,wavy hair.

"Yeah you could say that."

We both giggled and stopped when Demi came in.