Chapter 13

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Wtf?! By who?!

"Who did it?" I tried to keep a calm tone but I was freaking out inside.

"Drew and his friends. They were all really drunk." Drew?! I was going to kill him. When I heard his name I wasn't trying to stay calm anymore.

"I'm going to kill him Rayne." She looked at me pleadingly and said I couldn't even tell him I knew. "Why?"

"He told me that if I ever told anyone he'd beat me up for being a little snitch." I was so mad!

"Rayne you have to tell the police."

" I can't that would be worse! My mom and dad would find out! They'd blame me for it. You know them."

"Rayne listen to me when I say this. If you don't tell the police I will. This isn't right and they need to be punished." She started crying hysterically.

"Please don't. If you're really my friend you won't."

"Rayne, it's because I'm your friend that I'm going to the police." She kept crying and I pulled her into a hug. Why was life so stupid? Why Rayne? She was a good person? "Were you still a virgin?" I was kinda scared to ask.

"Yeah. That was my first time." My heart broke when I heard that. I started crying and kissed the top of her head. Her first time, an incredibly special moment for a girl, was a gang rape. She asked to spend the night at my house and I said she could. We pulled up into the garage and I hoped I wouldn't wake anyone. I told rayne how to get to my room and went into the kitchen to save the leftovers. When I walked into the living room I found Leo sitting there completely cross. "Look at what time it is Yesenia . This isn't the time to be coming home. I know we didn't set a curfew with you but I trusted you'd know when was an appropriate time to come home." My first time getting in trouble, fuck. "You're grounded for a week. And I'll be taking your car keys."

"What?! Come on don't take my rover! I'm sorry it's just that my friend had an emergency and I had to go see her."

"You couldn't talk on the phone?"

"Well yeah but.."

"But nothing hand over your keys." I reluctantly gave him my keys and he sent me to my room. Ugh. I walked into my room and crashed on my bed. Rayne came out of the bathroom in some of my pajamas. They looked super oversized for her. Why wouldn't they be I'm a fat cow. "I hope you don't mind I borrowed some."

"It's okay I wasn't letting you sleep in regular clothes. I'm gonna go change make yourself comfortable."

I got some pajamas and walked into my bathroom. I took off my shirt to put on my pajama shirt and saw my huge stomach. It would only get bigger due to the McDonalds I just ate. I'm such a pig. I knelt in front of my toilet and threw up. I rinsed and brushed my teeth. I finished getting ready for bed and came outside. Rayne still seemed to be crying so I got in bed and gave her a hug.