Chapter 32

"Wow. That was even better than I remembered it," I said between heavy breaths.

"Yeah I remembered you being good but that- that was just out of this world," Demi said through equally deep breaths.

We looked at each other and laughed. Demi scooted closer to me and nuzzled up next to me. Feeling her next to me was nice.

"Demi do you like this house?"

"It's nice and I mean it seems like a nice neighborhood."

"Well it's mine."

Demi sat up and put a hand on my bare chest.

"What? I thought you said this was an old folks neighborhood?"

"I lied. This isn't my friend's house either. I bought it a couple days ago and many families actually live on this block."

" I love this house."

"Good because I hope you spend a lot of time here," I said then sat up and have her a quick peck on the lips. "I have to go clean up downstairs and whatnot but I'll be back."

"I'll help you."

"Nope. You can stay here enjoy these chocolates, and watch some tv. I won't be long," I said then handed her the chocolates.

"Fine I'll be here waiting and definitely enjoying these chocolates."

I walked downstairs and began blowing out candles.

"And I thought lighting all these candles was tough."

After I finished blowing out the candles I unplugged the twinkly lights and put them all in a bin. As I was picking up the rose petals I heard someone walk outside. I turned around to see Demi with a garbage bag in hand picking up rose petals.

"I thought I told you to stay in bed."

"Did you honestly think I was going to listen? Sweetie you should know better," she said with a smirk.

I laughed and continued picking up. After about an hour everything was cleaned up. We walked to the living room and fell down on the couch.

"I'm tired," Demi yawned.

"Me too."

"We should go back upstairs and go to bed it's like 1am."

I looked over at my wall clock and noticed it was pretty late. I nodded and we both went up to the bedroom.

"I'm really sweaty I should take a shower."

"I should too."

I gave Demi a devilish look and bit my lip. Demi rolled her eyes.

"You're such a horndog Yesenia."

"Well I mean I didn't have sex for like a year."

"8 months is not a year sweetie."

"It's half a year."

" 6 months is half a year babe."

"Whatever I went to public school."

"That's not an excuse but since we both are sweaty I guess we could shower together."

I smiled and led her into the bathroom. After we had round two and showered, Demi and I laid down on my bed. I wrapped my arms around Demi and we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and noticed Demi wasn't next to me. I was a little worried so I got up and looked around upstairs,nothing. I walked downstairs and smelled something cooking. It smelled really good. I walked into the kitchen and saw Demi cooking some eggs.