chapter - 1

Adwaitha prov .....

I got ready for my office ... I went to kitchen and took an apple and ran away quickly before my mom caught me ... I went to parking and started my scooty and went to office ..

I reached office at 10 am just on time .. I went to my cabin and sat on my chair .. As i started doing my work door of my cabin open with a bang .. And their stood my best friend Jyoti .. She came towards hurriedly ..

I got up from my chair  she gave me a bone crushing hug .. Know i know something is not right .. I asked her whats the reason of her happiness .. She told me nothing yaar just i am very happy today ..

Uhmm .. Something is definitely cooking in her mind .. I stand in front of her OK spill or don't talk to me.. Wo you know yesterday a marriage proposal came for me .. This brought a 100 watts smile on my face and this is my chance to give her a bone crushing hug...

You know the boy is very nice he is a very reputed businessman .. Very good looking and very hot .. .uhumm so are u ready for it .. She started blushing... After discussing she left for her cabin .. Yes friend that eats together , work together stay together .. Ha ha ha ...

At evening when i reached my full family my mom , brothers and bhabhis are waiting for me i suspect something fishy .... My badi bhabhi brought water for me .. I took it from her and asked her with my eyes what happening so told me she don't know i narrowed my eyes towards her she hurriedly went toward my mom...

 mom ; go freshen up then come i want to talk to you .. .......

Sorry for grammatical errors ... This is my first story i am trying to write .. I need your support guys ...