chapter - 7

Vishal pov

I went to prateek home .. I felt two arm snake around my  waist . i knew the person i took her small hand and bought her infront of me ...
Hey angle ... She look realy angry now .. I will not talk to you bhai ..
Why ??
You didn't came yesterday i was waiting for you ..
Oh i m sorry angle dad had called me for some important work   so i have to go their ..
Oh it ohk i forgave as it was for chachu
Ohk thanku angle with that i took her i m arms and started spinning her ..
Hahaha .. Stop it bhaiya i will faint please ..
So tell me were is my tea ..
Wait i will bring it for you ...
With that she ran inside

You know its realy bad habit to drink fake tea it was Prateek's mother ..

Badi maa you know i cant refuse to play with my angle ..

Yeah i know you all had spoil her .. You all goes away for your  work after that i have to handle her and face her tantrums

You are too sweet badi maa . you love us a lot .. And you know na she is too cute nobody can resist ..
Ohk ohk come sit i will bring something for you to eat ..
I went inside and saw my friend is sleeping peaceful ..
I called angle and decide our evil plan .. She bought toothpaste  from bathroom... i took toothpaste and pour it in prateek hand . .
Next thing we did was i took a stick i put it in his ear to disturd him he raise his hand to remove it and put his hand full of paste on his face and open his eyes ,.. it was our que to run .. We heard him trying  running after us failed miserably as we have tangled his leg in bedsheet .. He falled on the ground and angle started laughing followed by me .. We were clutching our stomach .. Badi ma came to see whats goin on and she too started laughing seeing prateek face messed with toothpaste and sitting on the floor .
He removed bedsheet from his legs and got up and took threatening step toward us... me and angle took off running in the backyard with him chasing us ...
After our fun time we all sat in living room enjoying the snacks prepared by badi ma .. After that me and prateek went out ..

Prateek - so what happen yesterday ??

Vishal - dad wants me get married .

P- finaly i am going get a bhabhi for me
V- shut up man ...

P-  no seriously yaar what did you decided about it ???

V  - i think its ohk to get married at this .. I have a job , house everything .. So i told yes to dad

-  you have any girl in your mind ??
V -  no you know me better than anyone else ..

P-  so what is your problem ??

V-  do you think she will understand me ?? you about our job .. What if she did not understand ?? She will support me  in every decision??  These thoughts are always revolving in my mind ..

P -  chill bro .. You will have make her understand your point of view then i m sure she will definately understand you .. As for supporting if you are taking right decision she will support you .. Marriage not a game .. You both have to adjust with each other respect eachother wishes  even you have to sacrifice your wishes some time to make other happy .. You have to share everything on order to avoid misunderstanding .. And for decision you are not alone have to consider her views also that make a marriage successful ..

V - thankx bro ..  I want a simple girl , respecting elders , sweet , caring like mother and most important ready to accept as i am ..

P -  and dont forget very important requirement my friend
V- what ??

P- able to satisfy your needs ... As i know you have a good stamina my friend ....

V - you will never change .. I will never force her to fulfil my needs i will wait for her to willingly accept me i will respect her decision ...

P- come on dude sex make life more speciy .. You both will understand eachother better that way ...

V - to make a marriage successful two have to share a bond of love , care and respect for eachother not just sex .. Without it just sex but with love its .love making ...

P- wow some one is becoming poet haan ... Not bad .. She is already changing you ...
With that i went to home...

At the same Adwaitha is having some chat with her friend ..

Adwaitha pov

after telling my decision i went out and called jyoti to met me at our favourite place .. I was sitting soon jyoti join me ..

A - you know what i did today ??

J - What ???

A - she tells her about her decision ( mentioned in previous chapter )

J- what are you mad ??

no .. I thought atleast you will understand me ..

i am your friend not enemy .. Why i will support you in this crazy idea of yours .. Its not possible me to decide my furure husband after meeting so many boys .. Here you decide marry without meeting him .. You are totally insane it is conformed ..

tell whatever you want but what is done is done .. I know my bhai will choose best for me ..

J.  You and your crazy ideas ...

A .. He he he .. But this crazy is your bestie

yeah i regret that day when i decided to be your friend

A .. I pouted hearing her words

J ....Oh hell no dont show me this pouting face . you know no one can resist this ..

A.  .. i smiled and hugged her ..

J .. Stupid

A.... I looked towards the sky and wished for my future to be happy .. I liked sky full of stars .. I alway sits grazing at sky it gives me peace ...

J ...ohk  come lets go its getting late we preparations to do for tomorrow .. But first we have to go office for a meeting

.. Vishal pov ..

Friday came early than i thought ... But before i have to discuss this with my darling het decision matters a lot to me  tomorrow as i have taken a leave .. I will go and met her before going for dinner .....

Hey guys . upadate for you all ... Thankx for votting .. Sorry for grammatical errors .....
.