chapter - 38

Its too hot to handel read at your own risk if  you melt with their romance ....😉😉😉😜😜😎😎 ... and please avoid grammetical error ....🙏🙏🙏💏💏 and i will dedicate my next chapter to the person whose comment will be best ..... 😇😇😇 dont be silent reader dear please comment

Adwai pov

My whole family didn't left a chance to tease me even mom and dad are too involve with them to tease me 😊😊 oh god i really want to run away from them . my husband is not left behind in teasing session but he enjoying that a lot even passing naughty comment to me in front of every one and hence giving then more topic to tease me but finally god shown some mercy on me in the form of my mother who scolded them for teasing me 😇 ... After their teasing time we all decided to go out for dinner . now here we are sitting in a nice restaurant and my hubby is still in naughty mood . i am sitting in the corner and vishal ji is sitting beside me in the table which gave him more advantage to torture me with his naughty ways Jyoti is sitting in front of me and beside her my bhabhi then ma and mom .. Bhaiya and dad are sitting in our row beside vishal ji. We placed our order and talking while waiting for the food .. I was talking with bhabhi and Jyoti and vishal ji is talking with bhaiya and dad .  i felt him placing his hand on the back of my chair no one can see what he is doing as we are in the corner 🙈🙈 . he is moving his finger in a very sensual way on my exposed neck which is really creating  havoc inside me i want to stop him by grabbing his hand but cant do anything . he is acting as if he is not doing anything with me and casual talking with my brothers but in reality he is devil 😈😈.. Then i got an idea and slowly moved my hands on my neck looking as if i am removing my hairs but in realty in moved in order to pinch my naughty hubby 😜😜 . i pinch him really hard on the back side of his hand due which he jumped in his seat and hissed slowly and  at glared at me ,😕😕 ..

I innocently asked him
what happen vishal ji ??? Did you got hurt 😧😧

Priya bhabhi too asked him if he is ohk and i smiled in my mind looking at his face ... nothing bhabhi i am fine its just little muscle cramp he replied and looked at me

Adu press his hand it will lessen the pain bhabhi told me .. he put his hand on my lap so that i can rub it it was just to show everyone but his intention are totally different....

he started rubbing my thighs in sensual way its tingling were ever he is touching me and i am suppressing moan to prevent myself from further embarrassment..... .

i hold his hand tightly to stop but he is too strong but finally god shown some mercy on me by sending our food he removed his hand and i took a deep breath . we completed our dinner and return home as we have an early flight ....

we came inside our room i directly ran to closet in order to avoid Vishal ji my heart in running so fast just thinking about his touches ....

i changed into my nightdress and went to washroom to wash my face . when i came out my throat went dry just looking at my shirtless husband who was busy in talking over phone i got a chance to ogle him.... .

his 8 packs tone abs and his broad muscular back  are really delight to be seen . what it will feel to touch i  just wanted to run my hand on his abs to feel them ..

i was so engrossed in my thoughts that i didn't realised when he came closer to me   .....

don't worry jaan its all yours to touch and feel do you want to try ....

my cheeks turn red by hearing his comment so i decided to ran away from him to prevent myself from further embarrassment but my hubby has some other plan he pulled me closer to him my back was touching his front he encircled his arms around my waist and his warm breath is falling on my ears ....