chapter -12

Please vote and comments

Adwaitha pov

I went to office with jyoti but my mind is busy in thinking about marriage ...

As we entered into office jyoti called everyone at meeting room i was confused why she called everyone..

She gave me just wait and watch look .. Ohk no something is definately cooking in her mind ..

Jyoti : guys i have a good news for everyone ...

Mohit : what jyoti ???

Jyoti : guess yaar ..

Deep : dont create suspense yaar

Jyoti : ohk .. I will give you hint .. Someone here is getting married ..

Mohit : who is the unlucky boy who is going to marry you ??

Jyoti : shut up moron dont forget because of me you got your wife ...

Mohit : yeah ..

Deep : ohk now tell who is that ??

Jyoti : our Adwai ....

Deep , mohit ,vaibhav together : what ??

Jyoti : why shocked dear ??

Uska roka v hoga aaj .. ( her roka is also done today )

Mohit : you cheater why you didnt told us before ??

Adwaitha : sorry yaar kal hi pata chala mjh ar aaj roka v kardiya unhone to time nh mila batane ka ....( sorry guys i was informed yesterday only and they decided to today roka today only so i didnot got the time to inform you all)

Deep : ohk you are forgiven ....

Adwai: guys i want you all to come to my wedding and before that we will complete all the work so we all can enjoy ..

Vaibhav : hey you dont worry we will handle this you prepare for your wedding .

Adwai : no , i will not leave all the work on you all .. untill my wedding we will complete the work ...

Jyoti : i agree .. Lets do it before her wedding otherwise she will not go on her honeymoon and her husband will put us behind the bar for keeping her here ..

Mohit : behind the bars why ? Who is he ??

Jyoti : i forgot to tell you all na .. Our jiju is IPS officer Mr Vishal kumar Rajwanshi ..

Deep : wow .. You got a hottie as your husband i had seen him onces

Adwai : ohk guys thank you now. back to the work please ...

With that they all went to do their respective works .. At late evening they all finished up and were sitting chatting about their old days as they know eachother from childhood and did their schooling together ..

Jyoti : arey sv aise kyn bethe ho kch to bolo ... Hm iski sadi mey kaise enjoy karenge ???( why are you sitting idel guys tell something how we going enjoy in her wedding ???)

Vaibhav : you know friends " jab ek ladki ke pass paresan karne keliye pati nh hota to wo pure desh ko paresan karti hain " ( we i girl dont have his husband to irritate then she irritates the entire country)