chapter -39

hey why all of you think me as an enemy of vishan .. and their was no camera in their bedroom . and that will be cleared in the chapter ... and the suspense will be reveled ... and i really love this song ...😊😊😊

unknown pov :

my men are following ACP from the day he came back from training . but i didn't saw his wife that time but today i saw her on their honeymoon i must say she is really beautiful and any man will be happy to have her by his side  .. i too want her but before that i will kill you ACP for interfering in my matter . you will pay for it and i will make sure of it you don't know my source .

but it is very sad that i cant see inside their room .. they were following him till his hotel ,their is very tight security in the hotel as he not some ordinary man he is ACP and as well as son of a big businessman so it is not easy to track him inside the hotel ..

Adwai pov

i felt the cool air hitting my bare back . so snuggle closer to the warm body beside me .. then is realise bare back warm body everything from yesterday came in my mind and i blush remembering them ..

i slowly opened my eyes and saw my love is sleeping like a baby and holding me tightly my breast are pressed against his rock hard chest his warm breath is falling on face ...

i touched his face and moved closer to him and kissed his nose .. he smile and pulled me closer to him ...

i will love to wake up like this every morning with few more kisses here and their

i will love to wake up like this every morning with few more kisses here and their .. he whispered in a very sexy sleepy voice ... and snuggle his face on my bosoms ...

i felt very shy when he touched my bare back and started kissing me on my breast ...

he then rolled us now he is hovering over me and looking at me lovingly ..

he cupped my cheeks and rubbed his thumb on my lower lips and bend down and latched his lips with mine and kissed me deeply he sucked and bite my lips ... his tongue touched each and every corner of my mouth my hands automatically moved into his hair ....

he left my lips and started kissing my neck and sucked my skin their i am sure it will leave a mark their ...