chapter - 35

Adwai pov

I was shocked to that the only person whom I am dyeing to see from last 6 month is not their . I felt something moist on cheeks I touched their and realised I am crying ... everyone saw me and tried to cheer me up but they are not telling me where is he ?? Prateek bhaiya too is trying to avoid any eye contact with me .. here I am dyeing to see him talk to him but he is no were my bhaiya and dad are too not telling me anything .. I am fed-up from their silence so went to my room and locked myself in it .. if they want silence then they were going to get that only .. Vishal Ji where are you ?? I called him so many times but he is not taking my call I hope everything is fine .. priya bhabhi came to my room to talk to me but I don't want to talk to anybody ...

Priya : Adu please open the door baby ??

Adwai : please bhabhi leave me alone for sometime ..

P : don't talk but please open the door baby is not feeling good when his bhua(aunty ) is so upset ..

I went to words the door and opened it for bhabhi to come in ...

P : I knew it my sis cant avoid for long time

A : bhabhi I am very tensed he his not taking my calls and no one is telling me where is he ...

P : don't worry shona I am sure It must be very important otherwise he would have came with others try to understand ..

A ; but bhabhi he knew it I am waiting for him but still he didn't came atleast he could have called me tell so but no he does not care about me at all ...

P : hey shona don't cry you know we cant see you like this and we all know that you are very strong ...

A : you know bhabhi I have planed so many things for him ..

P : I know I have seen the glow on your face from the morning but don't be upset ..... and I can tell one thing for sure that you are in love with vishal ..

A : ww...what ????? no its not like that ...

P : acha . if its not love then why are you crying when he didn't showed up ??? why its hurting you so much and even making you cry for him ???

A : I don't know bhabhi if its love or not but everytime when I talk to him my day brighten up , when ever he is near me I feel so secure and he can understand me with just looking at me ..

P : you know love happens in the most unexpected way .. I feel in love with your brother when I realised that he dedicated his life for you all and initially I was very upset when he used to avoid my demand even he refused to hear my advice at all he thought that my interruption may break our family and I was very upset but then I realised what time you have all faced before so its natural for him to behave in that way ... and slowly I started seeing him in a new light and didn't realised when I feel in love with him .. and falling in love was easy but confessing it was very difficult especially to your arrogant brother I was so scared to even look at him so think what I had faced to confess my feeling but at end everything went well and see now were we are . so don't be afraid to confess your love and sometimes its natural we feel confused about our feeling .. so wait for your husband to confess his love to you ohk .. and not telling to forgive him for making you so upset but don't punish us for his mistake na ....

A : bhabhi you know you are the best .. how you understand us and never left us when you felt so avoided because of my duffer brother ... I too wants to be like you someday ...

P : no you are good as you are cute , innocent and so loving ... without you I don't know how I could have tolerated your brother ...

A : thank u bhabhi lets go I am sure I have made everyone upset because of my behaviour so lets go cheer them up first and about my careless husband I will handel him let him come home ...