chapter - 11

Vishal pov ..

I came home but no one was their it was locked i called my dad to know were are they ..
Hello dad !!
Were are you ????
Ohk .... I am waiting ..
They had went to sharma house ...
I was very impatient to know what their decision is .. I was sitting outside my house and thinking about my future .. How it will feel after getting married ....
I closed my eyes but i felt someone is watching me i slowly open my eyes and looked around me ..i
got up and moved ahead without making any noise ..

Then saw i black van is parked away from my house as soon as they saw me approaching . it drove away speedily i hurriedly moved inside to take my bike and went in same direction after some time i could not catch them .. It was very odd .. I am sure it is not a co incidence .. .. I called  police station to keep a watch outside my house if they find anything suspicious immediately inform me..

I returned back home and saw my parents had returned back ..i parked my bike and went inside ...

My mom , dad and dadi everyone was looking very happy ..
I went inside to sit with them .. My mom was so happy after very long time i am seeing her so happy ..

What happen mom ??

Mon told me You know finaly i found a daughter for me .

Here i thought you were finding a bride for me

Jo tumhara maan bolo .. Mjh to bahu nh beti hi cahiye thi ...

So mom you had gone their what happen ??

Being a police inspector also you dont understand anything babu dadi told .

What not understanding dadi ??

Your mom is telling that she got a daughter dont you get ??

Then i struck me .. Realy dadi ??

Yes babu its a yes from them also and we want the wedding to be done before you go for your training ...
Why so early dadi we can do wedding after my return also .

No vishu their is no auspicious date for marriage after next month upto next year and i cant wait for so long ..

Ohk mom did you told them yes .. And you know i brought a photo of Anju for you to see..here take this ...
I took the envelope from mom ...

Ohk get up everyone go to sleep .. We have to go for a rasam at their house tomorrow dadi told everyone ..

What rasam dadi ??

Roka ki rasam babu but you are not allowed to go their its only for ladies .. Her brother will come to our house after that for your tilak ceremony to fix the wedding .. So you will have to come early from duty tomorrow ..

Ok dadi ... Goodnight i am going to bed ..

Goodnight beta ..
I was sleeping on my bed with envelope which has her photo but i will not see her as i decided already so i kept the envelope on my bed side table ..

I was feeling a different kind of emotion now .. Within some days i am going to share my life with someone .. I will be her world like dadi told me . This thoughts brought smile on my face ...  I cant wait to see her which already won heart my family but will her after she become my wife ...Lets see what wait for me in my life . 

Adwaitha pov
Mom told us that kumar family will come for roka rasam tomorrow .. And bhaiya will go their after roka for tilak to fix the marriage .. Everyone is so happy ..
But the thought about my father brought tears in my eyes .. I wish if he was here the happiness would have increased so much ..
He always use to tell that he will find a mother in law like hitler for me as i was very naughty .. I used to tell him koi nh papa wo v mjh pyaar karegi apki tarhan kynki main hun hi itni sweet koi mjh se gussa ho hi nh sakta .. Then he will laugh with me and hug me .. Those were so happy days when papa was with us .. It was his dream to marry me with a good boy who will love me like he love me ...