chapter-15

Haveli is glowing with lights awaiting for the unite of two souls . family and friends were present for this auspicious occasions . Tomorrow barat will come to take bride with them .. Bride and groom will be tied in the knot of marrige for eternity ..

***********************************

Vishal pov

I woke up at 7 am i went to bathroom i brush my teeth and fash my face then i saw my hands her name was written on my hands it was dark red in colour it brought a smile on my face . i got ready and came down to hall were everyone was having breakfast i was not allowed to have breakfast before puja . dadi gave a dhoti to me to wear for puja .

Today is my janeu ceremony its a ritual done in brahmin before marriage . after giving janeu pandit ji aske to be bhikshuk and collect bhiksha from my family members i took a cloth and went to ask bhiksha one by one from my family i was feeling wierd begging like a begger Angle was totaly enjoying me acting as a begger . After that ritual i changed into my normal cloth as we have a sangeet programe for my family only ..

At evening everyone joined us for programe . First performance was done by none other than my sweet little angle .. She was wearing a cute pink princesses frok . After her performance my cousin sisters performed ... I was realy surprised when i got to know that dadi is also performing today . she was superb . then my mom and dad also gave a performance on retro song reliving their love life .

Prateek performed on song indicating a miserable life after marriage and dragged me with him ... After all masti and fun  we had our dinner and retired for night as tomorrow is my wedding i cant wait to see her . today Prateek almost dragged me with him to meet her but i stopped him just on time .. Only one day more ...

************************************

Adwaitha pov ...

I woke up early in morning when  bhabhi came to remove my dried mehndi and applied ghee mixed with clove powder on my hands as it will improve its colour ..

After that i again slept of . mom came and woke me up at 8 am . then i went to take bath and came out mom gave me a saree to wear for puja . when i changed into saree and sat infront of mirror when i saw my mehndi filled hand my mehndi was so dark .. I went to hall for puja when my mamiji saw my hand and told me that darker colour shows that how much my husband will love me this made me red due to blush and she teased me more ..

After chit chat i went and sat for puja bhaiya also set with me for korath ceremony which will be tied on ceiling on my home as a symbol of marriage . than mamaji came for chuda ceremony as it was my wish to wear chuda after marriage because i realy love it . mamaji put the chud in my hands and washed it with milk and water then tied cloth over it because before marriage it not good to show my chud to any one.   After chuda ceremony lagan patrika was written .. All rasam and puja finished by lunch time then i too had my lunch and took rest as we have a sangeet ceremony in evening just for my friends and family ..

I wore a simple lengha for programe and went to hall .. First performance was given my small cousins ... Then my jijis and jijus gave performance couple performance . mamaji and mamaji performed on old song , chachi chach too gave performance . then priya bhabhi , plachi bhabhi and jyoti performed on ayi subh ghari mahre angan aaj ji it so good .

them mom and massi performed on soni chiraiya ek din ud jayegi which bought tears in everyone eyes ..

Last performance was done by none other than my bhaiyas they performed on phoolon ka taron ka sab ka kehna hai ek hajaron mein meri behna hai at the end i ran towarda them and huged them tightly