chapter-19

Sorry guys i can't update on sunday as i went to kolkata for some work but as soon as i came back i sat and write a chapter for you all ... Thanks for waiting for my update it realy make me feel happy that you are supporting me so much my last chapter got more than 100 votes thank you guys you all are best i like reading your sweet comment thank thank thank sooooooo much .. Love you guys ....✌✌✌

Morning rays fall on newly wedded couple .. Both slept peacefully in each other arm .. A beginning of new day for their married life ..last night it proved that wether arranged or loved their should be respect for each other in a married life among couple this is the first step for falling in love .. Adwai was very shy to share about her problem but vishal was very understanding he handle the situation very nicely without making her feel embarrassed . marriage is not about just relationship but also emotional relationship which increase the sweetness in arrange marriage ..

Adwai pov .:

I woke up with smile on my face this is the first time in my life i slept so peacefully during my pms time .. I felt a weight on me and a warm breath near my neck then every event from yesterday rewind in my mind and brought a smile on my face .. I looked at my so caring husband he is sleeping peaceful with is face placed on my breast and his one arm around my waist and one below my head as a pillow .. His legs throw over my restricting my movement ... I took this opportunity to observ his face .. I didn't realised when i started tracing his nose and jaws . his beards are trickling my fingertips ...

Are you done with your inspection my dear wife .. I heard him speaking
I jerked my finger away i felt so embarrassed with caught like this ..

Chill wifey' its all yours you and do more than that .. He spoke ..

Uh..hmm.. I was trying to wake you up as you are sleeping on me .. Ji .

He tight his hold around my waist but i like sleeping like this ... He replied ..

Vishal ji utho na please mjh wash room jana hai ..( please get up vishal ji i have to use wash room )

He removed his hand and legs so i could get up .. As soon as he left me i rushed towards the wash room ..

Hey dont run you may fall dear ..i heard my sleepy husband shouted from bed ..

But i ignored it and bolted inside .. I saw was my reflection in mirror .. My cheeks are red my vermilion is little smugged .. And most important i have a smile on my face .. He was so caring last night . i was fool to think that he will be angry with me for wasting his rights but he proved me wrong . this small small gresture make a marriage successful ..
I took a nice warm bath and washed my hairs .. I wore my blouse and underskirt and wraped my hairs in towel ... How i'll were my saree her in bathroom i thought in my mind .. I opened the door and peeked out to see if Vishal ji is still sleeping or not ?? He was sleeping i left a sign of relief and took this opportunity and came out of bathroom clutching my saree infront of breast and ran towards the closet and locked it room inside .. And did a victory dance .. And wore my saree which is royal blue in colour with black border and black blouse .. This saree showed my every curve clearly and looking realy nice .
When i came out i saw Vishal ji was still sleeping so i turned towards mirror and removed the towel from my hairs and started drying them , applied body lotion on my body and little moisturiser on my face .. Khol in my eyes with thick eyeliner and a small red bindi between my brows and lipgloss on my lips .. I took the vermillion box and open it but i felt his presence behind me so i looked in mirror and saw him looking at me and our eyes locked with each other . he took a pinch of vermillion from box and applied it on partion of my hairs i felt complete everytime when he put vermillion on my head .. He bend down near my ears and spoke ..
"Looking realy hot , every man will be jealous of me today that you are only mine " and placed a kiss on my shoulder .. His words his action made me blushed the redness which was absent from my cheeks came again on my cheeks ... I heard him chuckled