chapter -27

I woke up in the morning with a nice sleep .....i put my hands to hug my wife but the bed was empty beside me then i felt her coming closer to me
Good morning  ... She whispered in my ear ...

I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful face ..her cheeks were flushed due to shower and her red lips are so tempting ... I pulled her over me... ...and hugged her tightly .

Good morning jaan   ..i told her nuzzling my nose in her neck
Come on getup na its already 9 she told me ..

Nope 5 minutes more ..i told her while hugging her more tightly ...

No get up now otherwise .. She told me ..

Otherwise what???i  asked her opening my eyes ... I am wide awake now my innocent wife is threatening me for the first everyone is scared of me and here this beautiful creature ordering me ..i smile to my self

Otherwise you will not get breakfast .. She told me  ...

Unhmm ... But on one condition i will get up .. I told her ..

What condition ??? She asked me

You will have to give me good morning kiss .. I told her .....

She bend down and kiss my cheek  ... Not fair biwi i want a real kiss  ...i told het

Ohk now getup na .. She asked me .. I smiled and went inside washroom to take a nice cold shower because of my sexy wife ....

After breakfast i asked Adwai to come garden as i wanted to show her something...

I was sitting beside the rose plant .. It has a beautiful flower i plucked it and gave it to my wife ..she told me thank you ..

I saw she was looking so beautiful when sun rays are falling on her hairs and her eyes were looking so beautiful

I saw she was looking so beautiful when sun rays are falling on her hairs and her eyes were looking so beautiful ... I moved to wards her to kiss those rosy lips .. As we were just inches apart we heard a cough from behind....

When i turned around i saw my friend Abhijitee was standing with a beautiful girl .. I moved towards them .. I went and the girl if i know her ???
She told no .. My friend was trying to talk me but i am avoiding him as i am very angry with because he didn’t came on my wedding ...

Please yaar listen to me na Abhijitee told me ..

No tell your fiancé to  i am not going to talk to him .. I told to Icha ..

Yeah bhaiya totally i agree with you we will take our revenge .. She told me ...

She was totally awesome we ganged up against him   .. My wife was too enjoying it .. He came here to invite us on his engagement ceremony ....we told him that we will come they left around evening .... Angel and Prateek joined us for dinner ...

Hey bro from tomorrow you have to join your duty do you remember that ... Prateek told me ...

Yeah i remember .. So did you find anything against our last case i asked him ...