chapter 28

Thank you guys for so much love and support .. And i am really sorry for updating late i was having some problem in uploading the next chapter but finally i updated it .. But its not so long but i promise to give you a long update by sunday .. I know you all are very angry with me but i hope you will forgive your friend this time 😊😍😘😘  this chapter is full of vishan moments ... I hope you will love it guys .. Sorry for errors and all ...

Vishal pov ;

As we reached home she my already fast asleep his head was supported by the window ... She is looking dam cute and when she was angry with me she was looking so hot .. Her eyes always speak her heart desire .. I parked the car and slowly opened the door and took her in my arms bridal style and closed the door with my leg watchman i waiting for me at the door when i reached near the main door it was opened by my dad ... I smiled at him and told a thankx ...he told me to go to upstairs . i carried my wife to our room she is holding me very tightly .. I put her on the bed and tried to move away but she pulled me closer to her ...
I sat beside her .. Room was totally dark on moon light is coming from window .. She was looking like an angle in moon light .. I slowly caressed his cheeks wife my fingers .. I rubbed her lips with my thumb ... Suddenly she turned to opposite direction due to which her dupatta slipped from her shoulder and her cleavage was visible her hairs also fel on the pillow and her back was visible too . only two strings were holding her blouse and her upper creamy back is clearly visible .. I just wanted to taste every inch of her .. She doesn't know what she is doing to me ... My body is reacting in a different way which never happened before and my wife without taking any effort can arouse my desire for her .. I got up from the bed before i do anything worse ... I need a cold shower now ... I went directly to the washroom to have a cold shower damm jaan this is second time you have done this unintentionally .... I took a cold shower and just changed into my boxers .. And came out of bathroom ... And what i saw after coming out made me stunned in my place ... My wife was standing near the mirror just in my shirt which reached up to his mid thigh her long slender legs are visible and she is looking dam hot .. I think i need a another cold shower i thought in my mind .... Before i could go back she turn around and looked at me .. Her eyes went wide looking at me...
Vishal ji want are you wearing ??? she told while covering her eyes with her hands ....
I should ask you the same question i told her while moving towards her ..
W.....ow.. Actually i didn't remember where i kept my night dress and i am felling very tiered and sleepy so i wore your shirt .. She told me in a cute baby tone ..while the shirt lower to hide her legs from me looking so cute
Oh ho ... But before using my things you should ask me first don't you think i asked her moving closer to her ..
Sorry i will changed into my dress she told me and started moving towards the door ... Before she could reach i pulled her closer to me .. Her back collided with my chest i circled my hand around her waist ...
Not so easily jaan i told her while pulling her ear lobe between my teeth's
I felt her breathing increased just by my touching what will happen when i will more than that ... That mere thought of doing something more brought a smile on my lips ..
But how will i give you your shirt back if you will not let me go ?? She asked me ..
That's not my problem you think about it .. I told her while rubbing my nose on her neck ...
Leave me na Vishal ji .. And more over i am still angry with you ..she told me ...
Uh hmmmm... I see ohk i will not ask you to give me my shirt back if you agree on my two conditions .. I told her ...
And what are they ?? She asked me ..
First you will forgive me
Second from now on you will wear my shirt everyday at night ...
I told her while pulling her closer to me ..
Why should i agree with you i will give your shirt back you just let me go .. She told me ...
If you not agree with me them i want my shirt back now so remove it now i told her teasingly ...
She clutched the shirt tightly in order to stop me from removing it ...
Hwwww how mean Vishal ji dont you have any shame she told like a child complaining ...
Nope biwi . i don't possess that quality i told her ..
Ohk close you eyes i will give you shirt back ...She told ...
No i will not .. I told her back ..
This is not fair ... She pouted while telling this ...
You know i like it when i see you in my shirt because i am the only person who can look at you like this and whose shirt you can wear .. You belongs to me only me jaan i told her while sucking her neck ...
I saw her cheeks, became red hearing my words ...😊😊😊
So do agree with my conditions jaan i asked her while turning her towards me ....
She was not looking at me .. So i pulled her closer to me and raised her face up ..
Tell me jaan i again asked her ..
She nodded her head in response...
So lets seal the deal with that i crashed my lips with her in a passionate kiss ...she put her hand on my chest ....i sucked her lips like they are the sweetest fruit .. She too responded to my kisses ...
We pulled apart when out of breath ... I rubbed her cheeks with my thumb ...
Come lets sleeps its already late .. I told her ...
But you are not wearing anything she told me ..
See jaan i am wearing my boxers .. Now come i am very tiered .. I told her while pulling her towards, the bed ...
She is so innocent i cant believe she behaves like a child sometimes,..
She was very hesitant to come near me on bed so i pulled her to me and put my arms around her waist and below her head like a pillow .. After sometime she relaxed and hugged me like everyday ...