chapter -32

Meri Rooh mein na samatey to bhool jaate tujhe,
Tum itna pass na aate to bhool jaate tujhe,
Ye kehte hue mera tum se koi talauq nahi,
Ankhon mein Ansoo na aate to bhool jaate tujhe ......................................,.................................................................................................................................

Vishal pov

She landed on my lap i hugged her tightly from behind ...
Vishal Ji leave me we are in train not in our bedroom ..someone will se us . my baby told me
Acha let them see i am romancing with my wife .. I replied
Shhh ...keep your volume low ... She told me ..
I spread the blanket over us she sat between my legs and her back is pressed against my front .. I moved my hand inside her top to touch her flat stomach ... She moved a little and snuggled closer to me ..

Her bare neck is looking so tempting so i bend a little and kissed it ...

How i am going to leave without her i thought ... She has now became an addiction to me ... Her laughter always make my day .. Her pure heart pulled me more closer to her ...

I know i am falling for very hard .. I smiled looking at her sleeping face ... She always sleep while travelling but i am not going to let her sleep this time because i want to spend my time with her 😇😉 .. So i move my hand little up towards her bossom and touched the line of her bra she woke up with a jerk i smiled my trick worked ...

You will never behave na ?? She asked with an angry look ..

Nope jaan i love to this ... I told her and cupped her bossom and pressed them little .. She blushed and pulled the blanket till our neck so our body is covered and no can she what we are doing ... I put my other hand around her waist she too kept her hand on my hand ..

Adu : Vishal ji

Vishal : hmmm

A : you will miss me na ????

V : why are you asking this ??

A : just like that ?? Please reply to my question
V : hmm .. No i am not going to miss you
A : oh ( with a sad tone )
V : you will not ask why ??
A : what is their to ask we cannot force someone to do something ..
V : that right .. But i am not going to miss you because i am not going to forget you at all as you are my life jaan ...

A : really ?? 😊😊
V : hmm ... You have became a major part of my life .. You have became my lifeline .. Without you i fell lost in my life ...
A : same with me .. You are going to call me every day right ??
V : jaan , when i will be free i will call you .. Ohk ...
A : ohk no problem ...
V : ohk now let me enjoy my time ..
A : so enjoy who is stopping you ???
V : you my dear wife you talk a lot ...
With that i kissed her .. I always feel it like the first time i am kissing her .. She so damm hot to resist
She kissed me back with so much passion ...

We hear someone calling outside so we left each other and she hide her face inside the blanket to prevent herself from embarrassment ... Its ticket collector who was asking for ticket i showed him ticket and he went away ..

Jaan he is gone now come out .. I told her ..

No .. She told me ...

Ohk i don't mind like this too ... With that too went inside the blank and pulled her on top of me .. She looked at me with wide eyes .. What don't look at me like this ...
She blushed and avoided my graze ..

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Adwai  pov