chapter - 37

I personaly like this song and i am sure you will love it too 😀😀 May be starting is little boring but i hope you love the end😉😉😉

May be starting is little boring but i hope you love the end😉😉😉

Anju pov

Continue.......

Me : vishali ji I am sorry I didn't pushed you intentionally please don't remain upset with me . say something na please ...

I turned him around to look at me but he still not looking at me so I put my hands on his cheeks and made him look at me his eyes are showing that he is still angry with me but didn't pushed my hands away just looking at me blankly and its scaring me a lot . looking at his face I felt hurt and tears welled up in my eyes but I hold than back I don't want him to see me crying .

Me : please forgive I will never do it again please for the first time forgive me I will do anything you want but please talk to me .

Vishal : you will do any thing ????

Me : yes

V : think again once you promise you cannot back out ...

Me : I am ready I will do whatever you say promise

V : ohk but don't think I will forgive you easily .

Me : I know

V : hmm so come here and kiss me first . this is your first task

M : hun .. b...but you are angry with me na???

V : are you going to do it or not ???

Me : y...yess...

I moved closer to him and stand on my toes and kissed his cheeks ...

Vishal ji moved back and looked at me with anger in his eyes .

V : I know it you cannot do it . why wasting time my talking with you I should leave ...

He left me standing their and now the tears that I was holding till now started flowing from my eyes .

Its already 10pm and didn't returned home till now I very scared what if something had happened to him mom and dad already retired for night and had their dinner I am waiting for him but their is no sign of him . I am sitting on the stairs outside the house waiting for him . I heard the horn of his bike and within few minutes he parked his bike outside the house and went inside without giving me a single glance which hurts me a lot . but I ignored and ran inside after him to our room . he was removing his shoes so I went towards the closet and took out his t shirt and trousers and gave it to him . he took it without talking to me and went inside washroom .. I went to kitchen to bring our food till he freshen up . when I came I saw him standing in front of mirror and drying his hair with towel .

Me: vishal ji food ???

V : I am not hungry .

Me : please don't show your anger on food ..