chapter -20

It is really difficult to get a person who understand you more than yourself , and spend your life with them , wakeup everyday looking at their face , and live   everyday as if it is the first day of your love life .. Vishal and Anju too at the starting of their journey of married life . it will take time to get close to eachother and this is the most interesting face of newly married life ..

Adwai pov ;

Vishal ji was carrying me in his arm and Prateek bhaiya was teasing us by whistling but it has no effect on Vishal ji he was walking as if no one was around us ..

We reached infront of a gate i think it must be our room .. I blushed thinking it as our room  ..

He opened door with his leg and went inside and kicked the door to close it . room was so big . with combination of grey and black colour it was very simple a huge king size bed is placed in the middle of room on right side of the bed is a huge french window with a cuoson placed on it and  just beside it is a glass door to go to balcony on left side are two doors i think must be of bathroom and closet and on coner a huge dressing table in placed .. A black leather couch is placed in front side of bed with two single sitter and a coffee table , just beside the main door a table is placed . i didn't realised when he bend down to place me on bed .

did you liked it ?? I heard vishal ji asking me..

Ji i nodded my head as yes .. Just then mummy ji enter with a servant carrying our bags .

Beta both you go get freshen up Adwai's family has invited us on dinner mummy ji told us ..

Hearing the news of meeting my family brought a 100 watts simile on my face ..

She left informing us ..
Someone is very happy to meet her family i heard Vishal ji telling me ..
I looked at him and smiled and moved towards our luggage to take out our clothes ..

Our bathroom has door connected to closet so you can use it to go inside it and make to lock the main door ..
Waise i don't mind looking at you without saree you know but i don't want anyone to see you like that he told me ...

Hearing his word i went red from head to toe thats means he has seen me in the morning when i thought him sleeping .. I rushed inside wash to avoid making a fool of myself further ..

I heard him laughing outside ..
I took a nice warm shower and changed into my blouse and underskirt and open the closet door and peeked inside to see if he is their when i saw the way is clear in rushed towards it other door and locked it from inside and started getting ready and wore a lime green colour saree and wore just my mangalsutra and half clutched my hairs with a clip. And applied light lipstick on my lips i had a nice glow on my face may be because off so much visit to parlour ..
I came out of closet and saw Vishal ji was sleeping peacefully on the bed diagonally on his stomach just in his jeans and vest ..

I went near him to wake him up for that i have to climb on the bed so i carefully tucked end of my saree on my waist to avoid further embarrassment .. I was sitting on my keens just beside him ..

I went near him and called him Vishal ji .. No response vishal ji again no response ...

I put my hand on his shoulder to wake him up as i put my hand on his bare shoulder a jolt of electricity when through me his skin felt so cold against my warm hand .. And different thoughts ran in my head .. I shook my head and called him again
Vishal ji !!!!!

Hmmm he stirred a little and turn his head towards me and looked at me with his sleepy eyes ..
Vishal ji wake up its already 6 in the evening .. I told him

Please 5 minutes more he asked in a sleepy voice and did something unexpected ..

He put his head on my lap and hugged me around my waist and slept again ..
I was,stunned due to his action and sat like a statue ..