chapter-9

Vishal pov ...
Did i took correct decision or i should see her this thought is constantly going in my head ..
With that i fel asleep ..
A knock at my bedroom woke me up from my sleep .. Come in
Dadi came inside ..Hey babu goodmorning
Goodmorning darling ..
Aww my baby .. So you realy dont want to see her ??
I dont know dadi . my heart is telling "i should trust your decision " but my mind has another story .. I am confused what to do ??

It happens babu dont worry whatever you are thinking its natural but i want to tel you one thing when i first met her . " first word that came from her mouth directly touched my heart and it was not fake it was from her heart only ...
She is beautiful from inside as well as from outside .. Very cute. Innocent , bubbly , naughty and well cultured .. "

Dadi it seems you realy like her a lot ??

I turely feel that she is a perfect girl for you . she will keep you in limit you know .. Tm jitne silent ho wo utni batein krti hai , tum mein jitna gussa hai wo utni hi sant hai , tum jitne mature ho wo utni hi innocent hai .. You both will balance each other .. Thats how life partner should be ..

Hmm dadi ..
After little chat with dadi vishal had decided what he wants and got up to get ready and tel everyone about his decision ....

Adwaitha pov

Papa what i want i dont understand .. One time i want to see him and next second i dont. Why i am felling like this .. I was sitting in balcony from past 1 hr .. I felt someone behind me . when i turned around it was priya bhabhi standing their .. Bhabhi came and sat beside me ..

What happen why are you sitting alone ?? Bhabhi asked ..

I was just talking to papa ..

Bhabhi can i ask you something ?? .

Ofcourse adwaitha..

Bhabhi you know i cant open up with anyone how will i adjust with him .. I dont have any dream regarding my marriage but i want someone like my papa . how he used to love my mom , he use to take care of her during illness, without saying anything they use to understand eachother felling .. I want that type of bond .. I want my husband to respect me like a friend , take care of me like a father understand me like a mother and most importantly love me like no one has ever loved me before ..

With time you will understand eachother . relation are like "seed.. Which converts into plants with time .. You have to nurture it" .. Then you will see it blooming with flower which we called love one more thing not only that person but you have to make relation with him family also . you will have to respect his father as your father her mother as your mother .. That will increase your respect in his eyes..

Thank you bhabhi come let go inside other wise your husband will come here searching for you ..

You know it is impossible to wakeup your brother once he is asleep .. Even if you beat a drum beside his ear also he will not wake up they are worst than kumbhakarn ...

He he he bhabhi that true i agree with you .. With that i went inside and fel asleep ..

Morning was as useuall me and my brothers are ready to leave for our work ..
We all were sitting for breakfast when bhaiya got a call from kumar uncle .... He became very serious after hearing what uncle was telling .. We all were looking at his face .. He excused and went inside to talk with him .. My heart was beating very rapidly i was feeling very nervous what if had rejected me and uncle called to inform us .. This thoughts were running in my head .. I will not be able to handle the news i thought thats why i completed my breakfast and hurriedly left saying i have an urgent meeting , for my office ..
--------------------------------------------------------------@t meeting

Me and my other 4 friends jyoti , vaibhav , mohit and deep had started this firm .. We all went to meeting room to discus our plan of work..

You know guys we have to file return and do audit .. From this week will start with return filling and we will do audits ..
We have 8 company audit and 10 indivisual audit , partnership firm audit ..
So accordingly we will divide work ohk we have 10 interns out which 4 are girls and 6 boys . girls will not got for audit outside the city only boys will go we have outside 3 audit of companies so deep , vaibhav ,and mohit you three will go their along with two inter each that to be boys only ..

Rest audit of 5companies we will do together along with two interns each ohk ..

And girls when boys will be gone for audit you will go for school audit and after that we will do pp audit and indiviual .. Our target is 1month within this period we have to complete the audit .. For that if required we will do extra time .. Lets do our best from today only and deep please check the necessary arrangement for you travel and loging purpose .. So thats it lets get back to the work all the best guys do our best.

At luch time me and jyoti went out to have lunch ..
Jyoti : so what happen today ??

Adwaitha : hmm .. I dont know today morning bhai got a cal for kumar uncle but i was too nervouse to listen about his decision so i came to office quickly ..

Jyoti : i think it will be a yes from him

Adwaitha : without seeing or meeting me do you think its possible . it was my decision not to see him before marriage . what about him ??

Jyoti : you tell me one thing what if he wanted to meet you ?? What will you do ??

A : i dont know . may be make any excuse to avoid meeting him..

Jyoti : ha ha very fun .. Be practical no one want to marry some1 without meeting unless they were forced to do that ...

A : what are you trying to say ?? If it is yes from him that means he is being forced to do so ??

Jyoti : may be ya may be not . but its very raer that both of your thought were similar about marriage .. Lets hope last one is true

A: but what if thats not true ??

Jyoti just chill it doesn't matter true or not , i know you are too sweet he will definitely fall in love with you baby ..

A : you are realy crazy.

We both finished our lunch and went back to our work ...
Its past 8 my work is stil not finished everyone left except me , jyoti , deep , mohit and vaibhav .. We all were sitting together and having discussion about our work ..
Ohk girls both of you go home its getting late told mohit .. They are very protective for us we are like thier sisters .
. Ohk bro we are going and you all are also going home .. Now get up your wifes will be waiting for you ..
With that we all left for home .. I was very nervous to go home because i know they will tell me his decision and theirs too ..

Thank you sooo much friend ... Jitna v thank you bolun kam hai please apna support dete rahe ho apne point of views share karo .. Ache bure jo v ho please share karo ...

So any guess what is vishal decision ?? Did he wanted to marry her without meeting or he wants to meet her first ??

What do you think anju took right decision to marry without meeting the boy ??

Please tell your view what do you think about marriage ???
Above is pic of priya and his husband

Keep votting bye..

Sorry for typing errors and grammetical mistake .. And sorry for late update ....