chapter - 41

what you thought that you will be safe after insulting me no one goes out after doing this . you don't know whom you mess with this time i will destroy you and your career ..

i was stunned after reading all this .. its all my fault and everyone will be dragged into it because of me and i cant let this happen to them ...

i took my decision and ready to face the consequences of my decision with that i moved out of cabin and saw everyone having a serious discussion including my husband so i went near them "hey guys i have decided that i will face the bench myself and you all don't have to get involve in this " i told them all without looking at them

ohk so now we are not related to you anymore and you fight it all alone great .. then what are we doing hear let get out friends she just proved all those promises we made with each other that we have each other on every up and down where all fake .. vaibhav told them in a very angry tone which made me feel guilty about my word that i have told them before ..

listen Adwai we are family and are their for you got it Jyoti told me ..

i hugged her tightly and thanked all of them for being their for me ..

so the next two hour we spend on re checking every detail related to the audit and the documents related to it ..

on the other hand Vishal ji was trying to find out about the case so that we can find any clue on what basis the case has been filed ...

its evening and still we didn't find anything ..

its look like she has done everything on the basis of all the document presented before her and those all are true to her knowledge .. Rohan told that

that's it guys we have strong argument to prove ourselves vaibhav declare

but i saw vishal ji is not convinced with all this but he didn't spoke aloud ..........

we decided to end the day here and to meet tomorrow again as hearing i still away ...

don't worry we are their for you ... my friends assure me i felt really happy to have them all in my life

vishal ji started his bike and i sat on it and hugged him tightly from behind he put his hand on mine and tried to assure me that everything is fine ...

we reached home so i quickly wiped my tears so that no one can see it ...

please don't tell anything to mom and dad i requested him as i don't want them to worry about me ....

ohk now lets go inside he told me ...
Mom and dad was sitting and having their evening tea in the garden ..

Both you came on correct time come lets have tea ... Mom called us

sorry mom but i am not feeling well i will just rest in my room i replied to mom and went towards my room .. as soon as i enter inside i broke down into tears which i was controlling till now .. i was engulfed in a warm comforting huge ...

shh jaan don't cry i will not let anything happen to you .. vishal ji told me ...

why did it happen with me ???? i asked vishal ji hugging him tightly

do you trust me ???? he asked me

more than myself i replied ...

so leave everything on me i will Handel everything he assured me and with that he picked me up in his arm and carried me to bathroom .... he helped me to clean myself and change into something comfortable i feel very embarrassing when he changed my dress but he told me that he has right to be with me on every phase of my life ...

we came down for dinner i feel really bad for not helping mom and ignoring my duty as a daughter in law .....

how are you feeling now my princess ?? dad asked me giving me a comforting hug ...

i am fine dad just little headache ... i replied

are you sure if their is anything you can share with us we are family mom asked me .....

no mom nothing to worry about i am fine just bad day at work .. i replied avoiding eye contact because i cant lie looking at them ... no i cant do this they are my family and i should not hide anything from them so i decided to tell them everything i looked at vishal ji he assured me with his eyes ...

mom dad i want to share something with you i told them ..

yeah sure beta go on dad replied and mom too nodded in agreement ....

actually today when i went to my office their is a little problem with the organisation whose auditing i was doing and they think that i have done some fraud during audit and income tax department found that all the documents which is used for auditing where forged and they set and enquiry panel and want me to prove myself innocent .. i told them everything without looking towards them my eyes are filled with tears i know i have let them down i dont want to see regret in their eyes ....

i felt a pat on my head i raised my eyes to look at them and saw mom and dad looking at me lovingly ...

we know our daughter can never do anything wrong and we are their with you we will prove that my daughter is right dad told me ..

i hugged him tightly and started crying because now i know i will prove myself innocent as have my parents and my husband with me ....

dad sat beside me and started feeding me with his hand mom too sat with us caressing my head lovingly vishal ji was sitting opposite to me and pouting looking at us ....

nobody loves me now when they got a daughter poor me .. he told us dramatically

Shut up you idiot .. mom scolded him like a small kid

You know the answer that we love her more then as we have already tolerated you for last 27 years so its kind of relief to get a sweet daughter for a little change dad commented on him ..

Me and mom both laughed hearing their banter ...

Me and dad hi fi each other we love to pull his leg everytime by teaming up against him ..

After dinner we all went to our rooms ... as soon as i enter into our room i was pulled back by husband in tight back hug ..

So some one was enjoying laughing at me ..hmm

Yes it is sight to she your face while we pull your leg ... you look like a cute baby ...

Acha dont you think i am capable of making babies not look like a baby ... what say my baby you want a demo for it ...

N....nnn..oo no .... leave me jee i am very sleepy ...

Really .. i know whats running in your little brain meri jaan ...

You know i want to thank you for giving me such a lovely family ... i was so scared to think about their reaction on hearing this news i thought they will be ashamed of me .. but they stood by me and supported not even onces they let me feel guilty about it ... thank you so much ..

Bs only thank you ???

So what more do you want ??

I will take it myself ... with that his mouth captured my lips in a hard and passionate kiss and his hands are freely roaming on my body touching my bare waist and slowly slide below by saree towards my bossom .. i moaned because of the sensation created by his hands ....

He carried me towards our bed in his arms and fell on top me and started kissing my neck towards my sensitive stop and pulled the skin between his teeth and sucked it their .. with that we lost in our love and passionate night ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS AND THANKX FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ....NEXT THEIR IS BIG TWIST IN THE STORY SO STAY TUNE TO IT ....... LOVE YOU ALL FOR WAITING AND SUPPORTING ....   DO TELL ME YOUR STORY HOW TO MEET LOVE OF YOUR LIFE STORY OF YOUR MARRIAGE , LOVELY MOMEMTS WITH YOUR LOVE I WILL INCLUDE THEM IN MY STORY AS A LOVELY GIFT FROM YOU ALL I AM EGARLY WAITING FOR IT ... AND GUYS PLEASE BE WITH ME BEING A PHD STUDENTS IT'S REALLY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO UPDATE AND WRITE .. I DONT WANT TO SPOIL MY STORY BY JUSTING WRITTING ANYTHING IN IT ..SO PLEASE BE WITH ME ....